Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild summit hmmmmm

Tickdoff-Tank
02.03.2012 , 04:16 PM | #11
I hope I am never in a guild that would actually go to something like a "guild summit". The fact that anyone would even consider going to this boggles my mind.

reaperkeepet
02.03.2012 , 05:36 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tickdoff-Tank View Post
I hope I am never in a guild that would actually go to something like a "guild summit". The fact that anyone would even consider going to this boggles my mind.
I say hows that? Many people would enjoy going to something like this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

Chromiie
02.03.2012 , 06:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tickdoff-Tank View Post
Why? I'd had a guild that had would go to Blizzcon every year and meet each other it was great. I also had a guild with over half its members from New York and we'd all meet up and have guild meets up some of us just spend time now like regular friends.

It's great meeting your guildies because than you'll build really long friendships. I've been playing with some of these people for close to 8 years now.
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader