Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Begin Your Journey

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
02.03.2012 , 04:52 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
In our new series of “Quick Start Guides,” Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Social Media Coordinator Eric Musco helps new players to better understand certain aspects of the game. The first installment in this series, “Begin Your Journey,” will guide players through the process of creating your first characters.

Watch Now
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jackius
02.03.2012 , 04:56 PM | #2
cool when the other vids will come?
"Republik"
PvEPvP
Die Seele brennt
Jar'Kai Sword

Failstar
02.03.2012 , 04:57 PM | #3
Not playing for me

Skoll
02.03.2012 , 04:58 PM | #4
It appears that video won't play in the latest version of Firefox.
Hi! I'm Darth Harrington of Darth Harrington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids Emporium and Moon Base. Due to a garbled subspace transmission, I am currently overstocked on all Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids, and I am passing the savings onto yoooou!

Armargis
02.03.2012 , 04:58 PM | #5
Not playing for me either. Btw I have Chrome
"I fight because that is what I was made to do and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose. The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect." ―Darth Malgus

Failstar
02.03.2012 , 04:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoll View Post
It appears that video won't play in the latest version of Firefox.
Not playing in IE either for meh.

EDIT: I WANT THIS VIDEO BW! I WANT TO HEAR THE VOICE OF ERIC MUSCO!

Is it Smooth? Silky? Deep? High? Low? Could he double for Barry Manilow? My mind is burning with all of these questions and I WANT TO KNOW!

GamewizX
02.03.2012 , 05:03 PM | #7
No luck in Google Chrome either.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

Iite
02.03.2012 , 05:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
In our new series of “Quick Start Guides,” Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Social Media Coordinator Eric Musco helps new players to better understand certain aspects of the game. The first installment in this series, “Begin Your Journey,” will guide players through the process of creating your first characters.

Watch Now
Would it be possible to find out if the legacy system will allow retro active changes to racial/character attributes. I only ask because I personally have been wanted to create a few alts but have been waiting until the details of the legacy system are announced. Rumor has it you can unlock new races and I wouldn't want to miss out.
Iite - Sorcerer - Vulkner Highway - Valor 38
Hanshotfirst - Scoundrel - Prophecy of the five - Valor 65
Iite - Guardian - Prophecy of the five - Valor 63

AxeX
02.03.2012 , 05:20 PM | #9
You can watch the video on Youtube if its not working for you on this website.
Kemira - Level 50 Miraluka Jedi Shadow Tank Ashonde - Level 50 Chiss Powertech Tank
Kel'nera - Level 50 Twi'lek Sith Sorcerer DPS Epick - Level 50 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut DPS

Chadwyke
02.03.2012 , 05:21 PM | #10
Begin your journey by encountering new and interesting bugs in the client code. Then spend hours a day emailing information about these bugs to customer service till they decide to fix the issue and making 3 other things break providing new content in the form of bugs to hunt down and report. This process ensures unlimited content in the foreseeable future as our community becomes the driving force behind these content expansions.
I only post on the forums when the game isn't working for me. Fix the game and I won't even be reading this junk.