Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nemu
02.02.2012 , 09:50 PM | #241
Yeah, just did another match now and my win didn't count.

Not game-breaking, since I'm still farming ranks, but still frustrating none-the-less.
(especially since I play late at night and will soon have to face endless Huttball matches. ><)
Proud vet of the 367

carbotron
02.03.2012 , 05:24 AM | #242
Still not fixed?

chosen_silver
02.03.2012 , 06:27 AM | #243
I had 4 wins last night and all of them counted. Most likely a coincidence, but I havent had that happen for a few weeks now.

Formulka
02.03.2012 , 06:38 AM | #244
Won 3 matches after hours of pvp as a repub on my sith infested server ... got 1 counted towards my daily, feels cool ...
 SWTOR for Macintosh 
❝Don't ignore us, and we will not ignore you.❞

Thulmagne
02.03.2012 , 09:04 AM | #245
SO tired of this bug lost HOUR due to it, when it doesnt count the few times we actually win , and it doesnt count? well try again ...hours later SAME thing happens 4 times in a row.

Eszi
02.03.2012 , 09:10 AM | #246
Same for me, didn't count like 5 wins in a row. Doesn't seem to be related to a specific warzone or pre-mades (tried all 3 warzones, with and without group, some count, some don't, but nothing in common)

davidpop
02.03.2012 , 09:13 AM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by Thulmagne View Post
SO tired of this bug lost HOUR due to it, when it doesnt count the few times we actually win , and it doesnt count? well try again ...hours later SAME thing happens 4 times in a row.
Open a ticket and demand they credit you with the wins, that is what i did, didnt work tho as they keep closing my ticket saying the isseu has been resovled, but i keep reopening it.

And im not stopping untill i get my wins or they ban me for being a pita.

ForceWelder
02.03.2012 , 09:33 AM | #248
I don't know which causes me more concern.

The fact that it took 11 pages of complaints before anyone from Bioware acknowledged it was still an issue or the really weak explanation for the cause.

I refuse to believe that in all the group meetings and team troubleshooting at Bioware's facilities that this was a "miscommunication".

No, it was a failure to properly test that which you believed had been fixed.

All I can say is that on the guildmaster pow wow you are having soon that the dev team needs to be prepared to come out battered and bruised because if those players do any true justice or service to the gaming community, they will let Bioware have it all.

The true pvp players have a right to be angry. The pvp ongoing issue in this game is turing from a joke to a travesty.
A member of Squadrons 1020 & 367.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever." - Shane Falco

JovethGonzalez
02.03.2012 , 11:00 AM | #249 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again,

Once again, thank you for your patience on this issue. We've found a possible solution for this and we will be implementing it in an upcoming patch as soon as we're able to test and verify this solution internally. This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

Lord_Karsk
02.03.2012 , 11:08 AM | #250
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi again,

Once again, thank you for your patience on this issue. We've found a possible solution for this and we will be implementing it in an upcoming patch as soon as we're able to test and verify this solution internally. This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

Thank You !!