Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I get a refund?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Daederik
12.14.2011 , 06:46 AM | #41
You should go to whichever company you pre-ordered from. Note - if you've applied the code already to your BW account, you're probably stuffed.
"You move like an insect, you think like an insect, you are and insect. Take care not to fall too far out of my favor, patience is not characteristic of a goddess..." -Shodan

Kameis
12.14.2011 , 06:46 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Nidza View Post
How do I get a refund? Because nobody will listen to what I write (understandable with 1000 pages of whine in waves thread).

Thing is I actually paid 10 extra euros for the "preorder version" and I want them back as I am entitled to a full refund up to 2 weeks after purchase.

I'm voting with my wallet after seeing this http://imageshack.us/f/853/butthurtw.jpg/
Oops, troll alert! <runs away>
JEDI MASTER KAMEIS

My saga began: 14 December 2011
Tester: 25-28 November 2011 Beta Test Weekend & 2-4 December Final Beta Test Weekend

Nidza
12.14.2011 , 06:46 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Kincade View Post
What country exactly is it, that imposes a 10 Euro pre-order tax because they have to import codes from other countries?

Its weird, I dont live on a farm, but it smells like bull poop in here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia

lucasomega
12.14.2011 , 06:50 AM | #44
Misleading and deceptive conduct

Section 18 of the ACL states that a person must not, in trade or commerce, engage in conduct that is misleading and deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive. The effect of section 18 is the same as that of section 52 of the TPA and, as such, the existing jurisprudence relating to section 52 remains applicable under the ACL.
Nothing misleading about the possibility of early access. There was no guarantee of when, ever. Get out of here with trying to quote legal doctrine. It doesn't apply since you are the one (who by making an account) agreed to their terms, and their right to change anything at anytime without notice.

I'd suggest going back to where you bought it if you are really that hurt over it. Otherwise, you're outta luck buddy. Cheers.
I shot first.

AntiyouXx
12.14.2011 , 06:50 AM | #45
Sitting here lolling at all the forum white knights

olololololololololo

Cerimon
12.15.2011 , 01:48 AM | #46 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

If you wish to obtain a refund for a purchased product please contact your retailer directly, whether that be Origin or any other retailer, online or otherwise.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Halden
12.15.2011 , 02:04 AM | #47
This is not a right wing pro america post at all but...

You're lucky you can even possibly play this game at all. If there was a huge AAA title MMO game being hosted in Serbia, there is no way in hell I would assume I'd have the ability to play it like I can play games hosted in the US.

If the economy really is so bad that some people make 5 US dollars over 2 days, maybe you should be worrying more about putting food on the table every day and less about a video game from the other side of the planet.

RoastBeastt
12.15.2011 , 02:11 AM | #48
I just got my refund from origin. I bought from them, check with whoever you bought it from.

KarstenK
12.15.2011 , 02:23 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Halden View Post
This is not a right wing pro america post at all but...

You're lucky you can even possibly play this game at all. If there was a huge AAA title MMO game being hosted in Serbia, there is no way in hell I would assume I'd have the ability to play it like I can play games hosted in the US.

If the economy really is so bad that some people make 5 US dollars over 2 days, maybe you should be worrying more about putting food on the table every day and less about a video game from the other side of the planet.
He said 5, not $5.
5 = $6,5

Halden
12.15.2011 , 02:27 AM | #50
Okay, $6.50 over two days. I make way more than that per hour. My point still stands. Why is someone who lives in a economically destitute area upset over a form of entertainment run in a different hemisphere? If something cost me two days of my salary just to preorder, you'll be sure I won't be purchasing it. I enjoy eating and surviving.