Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Columi Loot Proposal

targetrein
02.03.2012 , 07:05 AM | #1
You'll either love or hate this idea, but of those of you like me that run hard mode after hard mode with nothing to show for it, here's the scoop:

Make the HM end boss drops much like the new champion bags - collect 4 or 5 'end boss' tokens and turn them in for 1 piece of Columi gear. Randomness solved. RNG out of the loop. People will know exactly how many tokens / HMs they need to run.

If you want to make each piece HM specific, make it so that at least one of the 4 or 5 tokens has to be from a specific HM. (ie need Battle of Ilum HM token + 4 or 5 other tokens for Columi offhand).

I ran my 17th HM last night without an IA Columi drop. With this captioned loot method, I could have had three pieces easily. It's disheartening to see friends of mine have two complete sets of gear while I run around with the single IA piece that dropped for me a week ago.

NotSevv
02.03.2012 , 08:14 AM | #2
My group is BH Merc, Sith Mara, Sith Assassinx2 (one tank one dps)

We started to tally our drops last night because we thought we were getting a **** ton more aim then most, currently

10 BH
8 Sw
4 SI
3 IA

HellFlame
02.03.2012 , 08:23 AM | #3
exactly not thats why you cant just farm BT HM.
If you are not geared enough to make the others not our problem.

Then just go EV/KP NORMAL or HM seriously...
SW:TOR Endgame

IThrowRocks
02.03.2012 , 08:45 AM | #4
To be honest, I have no clue why tier two is dropping in hard mode 4 mans. So you might be frustrated but just be happy that tier two drops in content this easy.

HellFlame
02.03.2012 , 08:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by IThrowRocks View Post
To be honest, I have no clue why tier two is dropping in hard mode 4 mans. So you might be frustrated but just be happy that tier two drops in content this easy.
Exactly.

Rakata should be nightmare only.
Columi should be hardmode only.

And i mean EV/KP. Not some Flashpoints.
Be happy you still got something to clear, because atm its like wait another week to clear everything on Nightmare again.
SW:TOR Endgame

Novastinger
02.03.2012 , 09:11 AM | #6
I wouldn't see a problem if the final boss of HM flashpoints dropped a columi commendation, considering it takes I believe a minimum of 58 columi commendations to get the cheapest turn in.

targetrein
02.03.2012 , 09:35 AM | #7
making the different pieces HM specific (ie need HM Battle of Ilum token specifically + 4 others for offhand) would eliminate BT farming.

I have personally completed all HMs with ease - just not having the luck of getting the drops. HMs are not hard.