Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to view the statistics of my own account.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to view the statistics of my own account.

DarkGreenGames
12.14.2011 , 11:50 PM | #1
When I enter my profile and click on "view all statistics" and finally "find all posts by DarkGreenGames" I get the following message:

"DarkGreenGames, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Is there some reason I am not allowed to view my previous posts? I am also unable to view the posts of anybody else...

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 11:51 PM | #2
The View Posts option runs off the Search option, which is currently down for back end maintenance by BW/EA. Both will be back up and running once maintenance is finished.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

LawLessOne
12.14.2011 , 11:52 PM | #3
I read that the search features were going to be down for a while.

DarkGreenGames
12.15.2011 , 12:55 AM | #4
Thanks for the info.

chainless
12.15.2011 , 01:42 AM | #5
I had the same,

chainless, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Glad i found this post among the countless pages of whatnot.
One game to rule them all.. SWG early days... RIP

EU-Chimaera