Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Incredibly Noob question...

DinnerYeti
02.02.2012 , 10:52 PM | #1
I just got to 50 the other day, and my 2 buddies got it last night. We decided to run Normal mode Kaon under siege. We got to the part where you have to blow up the explosives. At first the DPS got in the cannon and was doing ok in it...but then he died, so I jumped in it....and I couldnt for the life of me figure out how to shoot the damn thing lol. Now at this time, there were a literal asston of mobs so i was in a panic looking for some type of button to hit or something....we ended up getting by it with just me and one normal mob left....but I would really like to know how to fire the damn cannon.....can someone help a noob out?
Intel i7 EE 980x CPU @ 3.33ghz (6 core w/ HT). 2 x GTX 570 in SLI. 12GB Corsair DDR3 RAM. 120GB Intel SSD. Asus Rampage III Mobo. FiOS 35MB Upload and Download speed. No Lag Anywhere.

Bionixx
02.02.2012 , 11:15 PM | #2
It fires on its own. Just point it at the right direction. Also. make sure not to move forward because that will dismount you. Either with the keyboard or by pressing both mouse buttons.
Something, something, something, dark side.
Something, something, something, complete.

DinnerYeti
02.03.2012 , 08:40 AM | #3
Ahhh, yeah i was button mashing like a mofo, and must have moved to dismount me...thanks for helping a newb out.
Intel i7 EE 980x CPU @ 3.33ghz (6 core w/ HT). 2 x GTX 570 in SLI. 12GB Corsair DDR3 RAM. 120GB Intel SSD. Asus Rampage III Mobo. FiOS 35MB Upload and Download speed. No Lag Anywhere.