Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not getting the DS/LS points on my chars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Not getting the DS/LS points on my chars
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Madman
12.15.2011 , 01:37 AM | #1
My characters aren't getting their Alignment points(Dark/Light Side Points) when I complete a quest it lists +100 but then they aren't added to my character. This is happening for quests and for Flashpoints, which makes it pointless to play if I am not getting the credit of my DS/LS points. I tried 3 different characters that were 3 different classes, even created a new Char and still wasn't receiving my DS/LS points.

Smaois
12.15.2011 , 01:37 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Madman View Post
My characters aren't getting their Alignment points(Dark/Light Side Points) when I complete a quest it lists +100 but then they aren't added to my character. This is happening for quests and for Flashpoints, which makes it pointless to play if I am not getting the credit of my DS/LS points. I tried 3 different characters that were 3 different classes, even created a new Char and still wasn't receiving my DS/LS points.
Greetings,

Please report this to our in game Customer Service team.

For information regarding how to report this, please see the helpcenter article here.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Berrian
12.15.2011 , 01:41 AM | #3
I'm not going to assume you are aware, so here goes! You don't actually get the points until quest completion/turn in.
"Where's my ship?"