Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Product registration code has already been used." Um, no, it hasn't.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
"Product registration code has already been used." Um, no, it hasn't.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jigglypants
12.13.2011 , 02:15 PM | #41
Living in Sweden and got my hard copy sent home today. I got an error message when I tried to redeem the code at first try, second try it said it was already in use.

HOWEVER, 20 minutes later it showed up as redeemed, and seems to be working fine now. It also let me set up a subscription (even if the 30 free days won't go active until the 20th).

http://i.imgur.com/LWKqw.jpg

Now if they could only activate my EA.

Aakasha
12.13.2011 , 02:59 PM | #42
Thanks for the responses i will keep trying An the wait 20 mins refresh did not work

PHPer
12.13.2011 , 03:17 PM | #43
My code still says "code has already been used"

Still not a single official word from bio about this issue. Very bad impression so far.

PHPer
12.14.2011 , 12:52 AM | #44
Has there been ANY official response on ANY thread made by a user within the last 24 hours ?

I need a answer about this issue.

Shaver
12.14.2011 , 12:28 PM | #45
I think from what I have read that once you get your E-mail for early access the error message will go away and you should be able to log in. It would be great if someone who has posted on this subject that has now received their early invite to confirm or deny if this is true.

Thanks

Rluan
12.14.2011 , 01:32 PM | #46
I called swtor 2 times today an I was told they were updating there systems an could not help me at this time. I sure hope they get the update done an give some sort of response .

Anyway thanks. I am sure they are working hard at what ever they doing to get us in

Rluan
12.14.2011 , 01:34 PM | #47
Forgot to add they have over 1 million preorders out so I am sure its crazy on there end. May they choose the Power of the Dark Side to help them in the time of need

Cerimon
12.15.2011 , 01:32 AM | #48 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

If you attempt to redeem your Product Code and this fails, and on the second attempt you get the message that the code is used and your code redemption history does not show your Product Code after an hour or two please contact Customer Support from this page.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Kyle_Katar
12.15.2011 , 01:46 AM | #49
Dear Customer Service Droid (or sth like that)

I reedemed my final product from DVD box version on 13th of December.
First attempt was made but has no effect, still there is information "Reedem Your Product Code" Sso I waited for 3 hours and tried again and there is error "Code already used"
Since then I tried to contact Customer service by mail 3 times but got no reply yet.
Please do sth, because there is 20th coming soon .

aprilb
12.15.2011 , 02:01 AM | #50
I was having a similar problem. After contactimg Origin they told me that my code had been redeemed and would not issue me a new one. I canceled my pre-order from origin and went and pre ordered from Gamestop , everything works fine now.