Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CE not allowing access to VIP lounge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
CE not allowing access to VIP lounge

priest
12.15.2011 , 01:11 AM | #1
Quick question,

I bought the CE and am in the game, however I can't access either the secure vendor which tells me I have to authenticate my account; nor can I access the VIP lounge. I downloaded the iphone app, and synced the code and logged in....still no dice. help...please.

thanks,
╬╬█]∎⌉()[█][\▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬┌ị∈-⋂Dị ∃ị└∈▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 01:15 AM | #2
Your account won't be flagged as a CE VIP until you enter the product registration code that is in your product packaging. Once this is done, you should be able to access it.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

priest
12.15.2011 , 01:17 AM | #3
tried it. it said that my registration code was already used...which should be the case because I registered it back in August. In beta I got my little mouse droid thing...but not here....hmm.

Should we get all awards over all characters created, or just the first one?

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 01:19 AM | #4
You're thinking of the wrong code, I believe. As I said before, the code you'll need to activate your CE privileges are contained within the packaging of your hard copy of the game.

Also, and I may be wrong, but I would assume your extra goodies will be delivered to any characters on the account.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

Tessalon
12.15.2011 , 01:19 AM | #5
Your preoder code and your product code is not the same thing.
You will get product code with the copy of your game.
They see me rollin, they hatin

priest
12.15.2011 , 01:21 AM | #6
OOOH; so the CE code is inside the hard packaging? Didn't know that. I thought that my product key took care of that (and honestly it should because it even recognizes it in my account as the CE version.) Wonder why they would choose to do it that way?

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 01:22 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by priest View Post
OOOH; so the CE code is inside the hard packaging? Didn't know that. I thought that my product key took care of that (and honestly it should because it even recognizes it in my account as the CE version.) Wonder why they would choose to do it that way?
Because Bioware has no way to verify that you have the Collector's Edition on order. That information is held by the retailer, so they just grant everyone Standard (though a few lucky souls seem to have gotten their DDE privileges) so that people can play.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

lfmotta
12.15.2011 , 01:23 AM | #8
Priest, the code you redeemed was probably your pre access code NOT the product code! People are mixing up that a lot.

The product code will come in your CE box!

Hope I helped!

priest
12.15.2011 , 01:23 AM | #9
one more question while I'm thinking about it...do I have to wait until 12/20 to pick my hard copy up? I would assume so; but Bioware can keep access off from their end, so I could be totally wrong.

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 01:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by priest View Post
one more question while I'm thinking about it...do I have to wait until 12/20 to pick my hard copy up? I would assume so; but Bioware can keep access off from their end, so I could be totally wrong.
It depends on when your retailer allows you to pick it up. Some are allowing pickups and deliveries much sooner than the 20th. Some Amazon buyers are reporting their CEs will be delivered as early as the 16th.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!