Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early access denied.

TheSiobhan
12.15.2011 , 12:59 AM | #1
1 of you out there is in my spot, enjoy it, I hope it is warm and cosy. I am left here, out in the cold. It is so very cold out here, be grateful for my spot, It was snatched from my hands by bioware. I hope you're happy.

Lol Melodrama aside. Seriously, bioware your customer service is atrocious. This is not an acceptable level of customer service.

Sevenshots
12.15.2011 , 01:05 AM | #2
now i know earlier you had said that you returned the game and all.. but due to the lack of games i think your still gunna give this one a go untill maybe guild wars 2 comes out. So dont go spending ur extra cash quite yet.

TheSiobhan
12.15.2011 , 01:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sevenshots View Post
now i know earlier you had said that you returned the game and all.. but due to the lack of games i think your still gunna give this one a go untill maybe guild wars 2 comes out. So dont go spending ur extra cash quite yet.
cancelled pre-order is quite different. And you are Aware I actually want to play the game right? I'm just incredibly annoyed by the HORRIBLE customer service.

Artthen
12.15.2011 , 01:11 AM | #4
Hello TheSiobhan!

While we understand you are eager to gain access to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, we are going to go ahead and redirect this thread in order to consolidate discussion about early game access. Please continue your discussion here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=23533

Thanks!