Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ETA on Support

Kilitos
12.14.2011 , 09:23 AM | #11
^^ Hopefully a response from Bioware....

Kilitos
12.14.2011 , 09:51 AM | #12
^^ all the way from page 7

Degrama
12.14.2011 , 09:58 AM | #13
Wasn't trying to troll, just wish I could of played at my time. But since you wanna make a deal out of it you should be getting alot of free bumps from all the other combat arm soldiers not pulling guard or doing some other detail that non combat arm units cry about not wanting to do and pass the buck along so they can get to play computers. Truth with a free bump!!!
Nice ị█ị█████‼ị≡ị█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓) Sorry about your _ _ _ k

imscared
12.14.2011 , 10:01 AM | #14
Currently an active vet, must say I am truly jealous that your internet connection overseas that allows you the bandwidth to play online games! When I was in Afghanistan I'd be lucky if Facebook would load up some days.

dardack
12.14.2011 , 10:02 AM | #15
bump for our military, may want to tweet Rockjaw, he says he's chasing something down about this.
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

Kilitos
12.15.2011 , 12:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Degrama View Post
Wasn't trying to troll, just wish I could of played at my time. But since you wanna make a deal out of it you should be getting alot of free bumps from all the other combat arm soldiers not pulling guard or doing some other detail that non combat arm units cry about not wanting to do and pass the buck along so they can get to play computers. Truth with a free bump!!!
Being combat arms is a choice the individual makes when signing up and raising their right hand. There are "support" mos's in the Army and therefor not all of us have to do what "Combat Arms" does.

More so, right now there are more combat arms walking around in civilian clothes and just hanging out waiting to go home due to the drawdown in Iraq. While some of them have only been deployed for a month or two and get to go home, us support Soldiers do not get that option. We will still be here for our full tour and being able to play a game is just a bonus. We still work 7 days a week. How we use our downtime time is our choice.

So again, I am tired of hearing about combat arms, that is your choice not mine.

BTW, im in Kuwait. How much combat is in Kuwait? Also there is people from 1st CAV right now playing video games!

capetorial
12.15.2011 , 12:27 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilitos View Post
Being combat arms is a choice the individual makes when signing up and raising their right hand. There are "support" mos's in the Army and therefor not all of us have to do what "Combat Arms" does.

More so, right now there are more combat arms walking around in civilian clothes and just hanging out waiting to go home due to the drawdown in Iraq. While some of them have only been deployed for a month or two and get to go home, us support Soldiers do not get that option. We will still be here for our full tour and being able to play a game is just a bonus. We still work 7 days a week. How we use our downtime time is our choice.

So again, I am tired of hearing about combat arms, that is your choice not mine.

BTW, im in Kuwait. How much combat is in Kuwait? Also there is people from 1st CAV right now playing video games!
dude, he's not saying he was forced in, he's saying he happens to be in a sticky situation and is requesting normal customer service. his situation being abnormal is in fact NORMAL for requesting customer service. everyone's got a problem if theyre asking for help.

Kilitos
12.15.2011 , 12:44 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by capetorial View Post
dude, he's not saying he was forced in, he's saying he happens to be in a sticky situation and is requesting normal customer service. his situation being abnormal is in fact NORMAL for requesting customer service. everyone's got a problem if theyre asking for help.
If you had read the whole thing, it is me asking for customer service and the other guy that is pretty much bashing us Soldiers that are having issues with orders being cancelled. He is the stating he was combat arms and couldn't play video games. Thats not my fault. There are a tons of posts right now from Soldiers getting orders cancelled. It is a pretty ****** situation if you ask me.

capetorial
12.15.2011 , 12:49 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilitos View Post
If you had read the whole thing, it is me asking for customer service and the other guy that is pretty much bashing us Soldiers that are having issues with orders being cancelled. He is the stating he was combat arms and couldn't play video games. Thats not my fault. There are a tons of posts right now from Soldiers getting orders cancelled. It is a pretty ****** situation if you ask me.
im on your side. you have a right to request CS in the CS section, lol. its a problem they probably didnt realize and it needs to be brought to their attention. he's just all like "rawr i cant play, you shouldnt get to"

Yvin
12.15.2011 , 01:00 AM | #20
Hello everyone!

While we do wish everyone deployed a safe journey and happy gaming, we're going to close this thread. Please do email Customer Service at support@swtor.com so this issue may be investigated!

Please understand that we do not allow rude and disrespectful remarks aimed at other community members based on what they say or what they do in real life. In addition, we do not allow political discussions on the forums.

We appreciate everyone's understanding that we've closed this thread. To those experiencing game issues, please do email CS for assistance. Thank you!