Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tionese and Centurion gear - the unappreciated loot.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Tionese and Centurion gear - the unappreciated loot.

AesirUesugi
02.02.2012 , 12:03 PM | #11
Instead of nerfing Champion and battlemaster, boost up Centurion gear and make it cheaper, same with Tionese. Right now Centurion only seems to be used for companions, it is totally unwanted trash.

I had 5 pieces of Columi gear before I had enough to pay for my mainhand Tionese (which I had to mod to make useful)

Sybaris
02.02.2012 , 12:28 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AesirUesugi View Post
Instead of nerfing Champion and battlemaster, boost up Centurion gear and make it cheaper, same with Tionese. Right now Centurion only seems to be used for companions, it is totally unwanted trash.

I had 5 pieces of Columi gear before I had enough to pay for my mainhand Tionese (which I had to mod to make useful)
I think we're on the same page here but I didn't say anything about nerfing Champion gear, just making it harder to obtain by putting a valor requirement on it. This way you'll see anybody less than valor 50 in centurion gear. Hell they can even make centurion gear available to any valor level if they want. That would be fair. But I agree, make cent/tionese gear cheaper. It takes so long to go from 50 to 60 that most players would be able to buy a full champion set before they make battlemaster. They could also add lower tier commendations for anybody that wants to buy a lower tier piece for whatever reason. So Battlemaster bags would have battlemaster comms, champion comms, and cent comms. Win win.
This is my skillmissile. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My skillmissile is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My skillmissile, without me, is useless. Without my skillmissile, I am useless.

Tohrazer
02.02.2012 , 02:32 PM | #13
been saying this for like 3 weeks now, the whole thing is redundant
Guild Leader | Aggressive Negotiations
Negotiations With a Lightsaber!
3 World first Kills, Ex SK Gaming/Curse, played wow, swg, aoc, war, ddo, lotro, and the rest