Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Inquisitor Lightside.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sith Inquisitor Lightside.

TheReich
12.14.2011 , 09:16 PM | #1
Thinking about rolling a lightside Sith Inquisitor, but Im wondering if it is harder to get Armor/Weapons that require Lightside?

Dradawn
12.14.2011 , 10:50 PM | #2
No its not terribly difficult because light tier 1 stuff dosent start to really pop up till lvl 16 by which point if you have chosen nothing but light responses you will have light 1.

That said though I have heard in other posts that Inquisitors do gain light/dark side points at a slower rate, at least in the early levels compared to other classes. This could change as you level however I do not know for sure.

ReiperX
12.14.2011 , 11:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dradawn View Post
No its not terribly difficult because light tier 1 stuff dosent start to really pop up till lvl 16 by which point if you have chosen nothing but light responses you will have light 1.

That said though I have heard in other posts that Inquisitors do gain light/dark side points at a slower rate, at least in the early levels compared to other classes. This could change as you level however I do not know for sure.
During thanksgiving beta, my wife was about 300 darkside points behind my SW, and we always chose darkside.

But we hit darkside I pretty close to each other, I hit darkside II a bit further ahead of her (around 15ish) and thats even having a couple lightside or neutral choices (I refuse to shock collar vette, and I returned the lightside teachings from the temple)
Sith Apprentice"Master, whats for dinner"
Sith Lord "Wookie steak"
Sith Apprentice "Is it any good?"
Sith Master "It's a little chewy" .

Aaroncows
12.14.2011 , 11:32 PM | #4
If you go Sorc, you are going to severely disappoint Khem Val, not sure you want to see him mad

Jatne
12.14.2011 , 11:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaroncows View Post
If you go Sorc, you are going to severely disappoint Khem Val, not sure you want to see him mad
Haha, Khem Val is the best companion EVER. He just wants to kill people and eat them.
COME AT ME BRO
(No Moderators)

Lokai
12.15.2011 , 12:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaroncows View Post
you dont really get khem val then, actually chosen a few lightside choices and gained influence with him. Khem is grey believe it or not, he doesn't care about good or evil choices HE does care about making yourself look weak! as long as your proving yourself to be a strong sith he's fairly happy also, even if he does get upset... usually -1 point, and gifts can offset this.
" Destiny is like a river...washes us along its ever winding path, the jedi follow its path drawn along it like lambs to the slaughter... but We Sith fight the flow of destiny, turn its course to our whim! Through this will we be the true victors of this war!" -Lokai-

TheReich
12.15.2011 , 12:34 AM | #7
Thanks for the reply guys. Looking forward to play Sith Assassin hopefully tomorrow! I can't finish my essay because I'm so excited to play. haha