Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well some pve questions

HuggyTheBear
01.30.2012 , 01:46 PM | #1
Hi, there got a few questions, i been pvping alot and pretty much ignored pve content, i know about the daily quests on belsavis and illum, so lets skip that part. One question i have is can you get a full set of modifiable armor from a flashpoint? or does it require you to do it on hard mode also?IE: Guardians maelstorm chest piece and leggings( couldn't seem to loot the boots or gloves) ran it well about 15 times and no luck for the gloves and boots.

Other question when doing a hard mode is wearing a set of the dailies modded armor/mods good enough for any hard mode?(plus 50 purple crafted enhancements)
Xap, Level 50 Guardian
FallenAngel, Level 50 Shadow

Asmiroth
01.30.2012 , 01:51 PM | #2
Rank 50 mods are more than enough to complete most anything in the game, as it stands today. You can buy most everything you need from the GTN, not much need for dailies.

Nightmare modes would be difficult though.

HuggyTheBear
02.02.2012 , 11:04 AM | #3
Thanks 4 the info
Xap, Level 50 Guardian

Giondi
02.02.2012 , 11:16 AM | #4
People will tell you that, unless you're Op geared, you can't do Black Talon (or Esseless for Republic, I assume it's the same way). They are lying to you. I dinged 50 on Corellia, finished the quests there, and went straight into healing my first HM run with a fresh 50 tank in similar gear. It isn't that hard.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bedwarmer View Post
Dear Dps; I assure you that you were, in fact, nowhere remotely close to "One heal from soloing it."
Every MMO forum in under 30 seconds.

HuggyTheBear
02.02.2012 , 11:20 AM | #5
lol yea gotta love them wanna be know it all people lol
Xap, Level 50 Guardian