Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

'Marking' Question

02.02.2012 , 09:39 AM | #1
Hello all, I just recently hit 50, and was lolrolling through HM BT then i decided, 'Pff easy enough lets try foundry'
Got through it pretty well had a couple snags, Because i'm a Jugg I like to keep the pace moving to where i'm not losing all my leftover rage between pulls, my healer was fine with the pace i was going at but i kept getting to a rough patch at the start of every pull.

Marking. Normally i use the bottom ones because they're just easier making Cogwheel *purple circle* a cc mark just because its fastest, is there a way to 'Bind' them to a key? I really hate to make the reference, but in wow i had my marking keys hotkeyed to 1-9 (on the keypad) I took a look at my binding and... no dice, i found nothing. I'm just wondering if anyone else has/has fixed this problem other than 'do it faster' Any help at all is well appreciated and thanks in advance!

*edit Fixed the color to make it less eye gouging.

02.02.2012 , 10:00 AM | #2

02.02.2012 , 10:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MetleAntiga View Post
Outstanding observation sir.

02.02.2012 , 10:09 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Chancimus View Post
Outstanding observation sir.
The answer to your question is no, there is currently no way to keybind marks or do them conveniently.

But seriously though, thanks for making our eyes bleed trying to read that.

02.02.2012 , 10:10 AM | #5
Yes allowing us to keybind target marking would be a vastly positive addition, as it would make the life of an operation main assist much easier, and improve group coordination and teamwork overall.

As it stands OP, the only way to mark a target that I know of using just the keyboard, would be to use the slash command. I believe it is /mark 1 or something (with the number corresponding to which icon from the target marking list).

ps: OP that font color hinders readability

02.02.2012 , 10:20 AM | #6
Huh, i didn'tknow about the /mark
I would assume it would go /mark fire? or something similar? I'll figure it out and see which one would be the best to keep on crtl +c

Also sorry for the eye bleeding, my monitor at work is pretty easy on the eyes and i forget that red on dark blue... nope i have no real excuse i'm just a derp.

02.02.2012 , 10:30 AM | #7
I can barely read your post, you should probably change the color to make it easier to read.

There is currently no way to bind the target markers to a key. That is a feature that would make a lot of people happy though.