Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Servers are not displaying

Razzoh
12.15.2011 , 12:15 AM | #1
I per-ordered the Standard edition about a month ago. Set it all up, everything is totally fine on my account. Well, when I load up the launcher, I log in, let it patch, finally click play and access the game. The problem is, I'm in the game, and there's nothing displaying in both North America, and Europe. Here's a screenshot of my display.

http://i42.tinypic.com/1iets7.png

Anything could help me, I really want to play this game, and I've waited years for this game, and I took my vacation from my work just to play it.

Razzoh
12.15.2011 , 12:20 AM | #2
BUmp2

ThorinIronfield
12.15.2011 , 12:28 AM | #3
Heya mate try the following,

Try either allowing SWTOR launcher and exe files through your windows firewall 3rd party fire wall /antivirus and peer blocker failing which turn off the damn things.

Secondly check that the following ports are open/forwaded as they are required to play/generate server list.

The port numbers that are required are:
20000-30000

If all else fails then mate you'll need to downlaod hotspot shield and do the following:

1) Boot up the client and log into the game

2) Wait for the server select screen to appear you should just see the blue outline with the North America and Europe tabs and across the top sever name, population characters etc as you posted.

3) Alt tab to your desktop and boot up Hotspot shield and connect

4) Then alt tab back into the SWTOR client and wait a few minutes for the server list to populate (if at this stage and after 5 minutes or so it doesn’t tab aback to hotspot disconnect and reconnect)

5) Once populated select the server you wish to join HOWEVER before selecting join in game alt tab back to Hotspot shield and DISCONNECT.

6)Tab back into SWTOR and select the connect to server button.

post back with an update when able.

-Ironfield
«««« ANIMOSITY »»»»
PROFESSIONAL GAMING SYNDICATE
╚╡WEBSITE╞╡VIDEO╞╡THREAD╞╝