Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stupid game

Lunetistu
12.14.2011 , 11:43 PM | #1
***.. i will cancel me pre order this is a fk **** ... i w8 for playn for 2 days and i cant ..... 5 days Eraly acces .. what a fk lie .. i w8 for Secret World i lose me int on star wars is a **** ....

Eginhardt
12.14.2011 , 11:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Webdude View Post
what?
Happy to know that you didn't understand that anymore than I did.
"Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer my fantasy RPG characters not be wearing assless chaps."
"Young girls are told you have to be the delicate princess. Hermione taught them that you can be the warrior. - Emma Watson"

MoUa
12.14.2011 , 11:53 PM | #3
You can still get 5 days early access ... game is suppose to release 20th and most of november will get in today while rest of november and december will be let in tomorrow
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my Way."
George Patton

Pureblood Sith - Hex Droid EU/PvP

Aieny
12.14.2011 , 11:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunetistu View Post
***.. i will cancel me pre order this is a fk **** ... i w8 for playn for 2 days and i cant ..... 5 days Eraly acces .. what a fk lie .. i w8 for Secret World i lose me int on star wars is a **** ....
Translation:

Quote:
I am so angry right now .. I will cancel my pre-order because this is sheer nonsense ... I've been waiting for two days to play and I can't ..... five days of Early Access? .. That was a lie .. I wait for <unknown> Star Wars is not that great ....

Rkurnelm
12.14.2011 , 11:54 PM | #5
Basically its just another whiner complaining about the early access being 2 days early and not being in the first 2 days, more QQ move on nothin to see here, just someone who 1 needs to learn how to type and 2 grow up a bit.

Aurrelio
12.15.2011 , 12:20 AM | #6
Hi there!

We understand your frustration and ask for your patience. However, this forum is reserved strictly for Customer Service issues. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.