Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer Support Phone Line Not Working?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Customer Support Phone Line Not Working?

Faerd
12.13.2011 , 10:43 PM | #1
Hey there. So I tried to log in today and was asked a security question which I've never seen before (and I set the questions/answers up a while back). I answered what I thought I might have put in (in case I had just forgotten), and now am locked out of my account. I emailed customer support and have been trying to call them for the last few hours, but all I end up getting on the other end is a heavily accented voice saying "We're sorry, but all of our agents are busy right now." followed by something in another language, after which the phone disconnects.

Please help... Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
-A Thoroughly Confused Customer
Fash Maladris, Smuggler Extraordinaire
Privateer of The Republic Order
I aim to misbehave.

Skyrant
12.13.2011 , 10:48 PM | #2
Good luck with that, this happened to me a few weeks back and it took them a week to fix it.

With the amount of work they have now you might want to take a short vacation, say, a month?

DJDizzy
12.13.2011 , 10:49 PM | #3
I got in after 4 hours. Must be because of Christmas.

Exarr
12.13.2011 , 10:50 PM | #4
Yup same problem. But they are all too busy answering the phones telling people who are QQing about their lack of EGA so the phones are all jammed up. Fun times.

Kelamare
12.13.2011 , 10:51 PM | #5
No kidding ill try 2marrow myself i guess

Meraxxes
12.13.2011 , 10:52 PM | #6
What a joke.

Mandiven
12.15.2011 , 12:16 AM | #7
i know it sucks im on the phone now, when you move you laptop to a friends or your tower you have to put that crap in every time