Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security App

Pelligea
12.15.2011 , 12:15 AM | #1
I have tried to install and apply the new iPhone security app. But it says I need a serial number on the opening. All directions say to find that by hitting the information button. But there is not any such button.

Just a hope that someone from CS could touch base on this. See if there may be an issue with the app and figuring out how to access the serial number.

Thank you in advance.

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 12:15 AM | #2
The codes you are looking for are under the Security Device option in your Account menu.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

Pelligea
12.15.2011 , 12:27 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rulyen View Post
The codes you are looking for are under the Security Device option in your Account menu.
Thank you so much for your reply. I didn't find exactly what you were explaining. But your reply had me realize that I got the serial number from the web site, when the directions I thought implied it came from the app. So I searched around and got it working.

I appreciate your help so much!!

Pelligea
12.15.2011 , 12:33 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rulyen View Post
Thank you so much for your reply. I didn't find exactly what you were explaining. But your reply had me realize that I got the serial number from the web site, when the directions I thought implied it came from the app. So I searched around and got it working.

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 12:34 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Pelligea View Post

Sorry for the information being off...simply attempting to convey what another forum user had to do to get their Auth operating. Glad you figured it out, though!
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

DarkIsamu
12.15.2011 , 12:38 AM | #6
I can't seem to find the iPhone app, what did you type in to search?

lfmotta
12.15.2011 , 01:04 AM | #7
The complete name of the app is Star Wars: The Old Republic Mobile Security Key.

Hope I helped!

Kaldek
12.15.2011 , 01:07 AM | #8
Nice to see the world ignoring Android again. I mean, there's only MORE of them than iPhones.