Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Directive 7 - Bulwark & bugs

NotSevv
02.02.2012 , 12:57 AM | #11
We did this last night with little to no issues at all. We had our tank with his back to the force field, then dps on the back side. We didn't bother with the add droids just had our BH healer hit what ever was fixed quickly lost very little dps he never unraged. Aside from our healer I as a marauder was the second most geared person in the run.

oorion
02.02.2012 , 03:05 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by vampboi View Post
Oh ya i realize that. That's why we were having issues hah. So if you do really just have to eat it now, and it was one-shotting our tank... I suppose either tank needs to gear up a little? Or is there some damage reduction ability he can use while stunned? I don't play the tank so not sure.
I really have no clue. I wasn't able to get it done today, but pre patch was do-able for me. We got him down to 10% and one of the DPS forgot to hit the panel and wiped the group. Bulwark gives a vocal que before he hits with the smash so your tank and healer should be paying attention and refresh shields and get ready with big heals.

Shivus
02.02.2012 , 03:27 AM | #13
It might indeed be a gear issue if your tank is being one shot and you're doing everything correctly. Yes his bash hurts a bit, but I've never been in danger of being one shot by it.

Feignz
02.02.2012 , 04:09 AM | #14
Did it on the 3rd try on HM last night and only 1 of out group had done the FP at all before. Our issue the first time was just killing the repair droids in time before we took too much damage, which we corrected by CC'ing both the first 2 droids for 60 seconds, killing the second 2 droids and CC'ing the third 2 droids.

I was the tank with about 23k HP and didn't look in danger from any particular ability knocking even half my health off - the problem (why we wiped the second time) was that when he knocked me back and stunned me for a moment, he used this small window to cleave the other 3 member of the group behind him dealing significat damage to all of them, eventually leading to a wipe. We simply arranged ourselves in a diamond formation around him for the final try so that cleaves during my CC would only damage the guarded DPS.

The final try was a piece of cake and now we have a strategy, i'm sure we will one-shot him tomorrow. GL to you.

Shivus
02.02.2012 , 04:22 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Feignz View Post
Did it on the 3rd try on HM last night and only 1 of out group had done the FP at all before. Our issue the first time was just killing the repair droids in time before we took too much damage, which we corrected by CC'ing both the first 2 droids for 60 seconds, killing the second 2 droids and CC'ing the third 2 droids.

I was the tank with about 23k HP and didn't look in danger from any particular ability knocking even half my health off - the problem (why we wiped the second time) was that when he knocked me back and stunned me for a moment, he used this small window to cleave the other 3 member of the group behind him dealing significat damage to all of them, eventually leading to a wipe. We simply arranged ourselves in a diamond formation around him for the final try so that cleaves during my CC would only damage the guarded DPS.

The final try was a piece of cake and now we have a strategy, i'm sure we will one-shot him tomorrow. GL to you.
Just FYI, no one should ever be behind him.