Kil's art thread --- Reloaded ^^

Spartanash

Hello guys =)

Some of you might know me from SWTOR's Fan Art thread before the forum wipe ^^ Or from Deviantart and swtor-rp forums =)

My Deviantart page: tanathiel.deviantart.com

EDIT:

Since, I cant get into contact with most of the people who made a request originally - for the time being - I re-make the request board and include the ones requested while I was on swtor-rp forums ^^

NOTE: I'm open for commissions!

I'll do only character concepts! Means: not full blown illustration with a background. Thats Commission material =) Just for future reference and to avoid misunderstandings ^^ For commission quality check the link at the end of this post ^^

Phase:

RED - Yet to be started

Orange - In sketch phase

Yellow - Detailing phase

Green - Complete

Request Board:

NOTE: Requests closed for the time being ^^ Not sure when I'll be able to do the ones I'm already accepted XD

1. Raven Klusto (human female Bounty hunter - Powertech) for GamerBabe

Finished Piece -

WIP Reel -

Face Closeup -

2. Alexandria Snow (human female Smuggler - Gunslinger) for ArtemisPrime

Finished piece -

WIP reel:

Face Closeup -

3. Xam Tharl (twi'lek female Smuggler - AC unknown) for AriaV

4. Scott Chain (human male ex-Jedi, Warlord) for Guardian_Scott

5. Matieu Khai (human male Smuggler - Gunslinger) for Matieu

6. Kalbon Branch (human male ex-Jedi Padawan) for Branch

7. Vovnok Okinsawa (zabrak male Trooper - Vanguard) for MasterCrew

8. Darth Imortus (human male Sith Warrior - Jaggernault) for Essenrik

9. Bajoras Turuk (sith pureblood male Sith Warrior - AC unknown) for KDavies

10. A’den Ordo (kiffar male Mandalorian mercenary) for GoodMando/adenordo

11. Devar Tevurune (human male Smuggler/Pirate) for MasterTyvokka

12. Fane (human male Imperial Agent - AC unkown) for Yukub

13. Sav Tevens (human male Trooper - Vanguard) for LaxKnight

14. Marik Vash (Cather(subrace) male Smuggler - Scoundrel) for Natharious

15. Na'sira Lybot (Twi'lek female Sith Inquisitor - Assassin) for ConspicuousTree

Commissions (SW related ^^):

We will prevail! for Voc'khan =)

Finished piece -

Closeup on the Sith -

WIP reel -

Sensitive Matters for Tygerian

Finished Piece -

WIP Reel -

Ryger (Twi'lek male Jedi Knight - Guardian) for Ryger

Rae -- Pending

Draxus -- Pending

Mudmik -- Pending

Simju -- Pending

Typhon -- Pending

Kaycato -- Pending

Albtraum -- Pending

Gift art:

Banner for Daniteh's stream channel

Finished piece -

1. Website Banner for Eat Sith and Die guild for Godincarnate

Edited by Spartanash

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are lazy, here are the drawings in big size :p

Raven Klusto -- Bounty Hunter Powertech

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/033/1/7/raven_klusto___hunting_is_a_profession_by_tanathiel-d4g9x8z.jpg

Alexandria Snow -- Smuggler Gunslinger

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/033/9/6/alexandria_snow___style_and_finesse_by_tanathiel-d4gvd5f.jpg

We Will Prevail !

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/347/5/f/commission___we_will_prevail_by_tanathiel-d4iu6de.jpg

Daniteh's Banner ^^

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/033/d/8/daniteh__s_banner_by_tanathiel-d4llvur.jpg

Edited by Spartanash

It's people like you who totally ruin my life by reminding me how much it sucks not being able to draw like that! ;)

I'm very impressed, in case that wasn't obvious! :D

Actually it took me "quite" a while to learn how to draw like this ^^; I'm self tought for the most part and drawing since '98 more or less. Digitally only 1 and a half years but... yea.

And I'm still learning. It seems I'm still lacking some skills so I could work for a game company for a living x) Still I'm on the right track I guess :D

Thanks btw ^^

Edited by Spartanash

Actually it took me "quite" a while to learn how to draw like this ^^; I'm self tought for the most part and drawing since '98 more or less. Digitally only 1 and a half years but... yea.

And I'm still learning. It seems I'm still lacking some skills so I could work for a game company for a living x) Still I'm on the right track I guess :D

Thanks btw ^^

Keep at it, you'll get there one day definitely. Your work is already more impressive than many I've seen, and better than some work I see published in actual books etc.

I don't think I'd ever be able to learn to do it unfortunately. The only two creative bones I have in my body already resonate on a music and creative writing vibe, I don't have any more. Plus I've never been any good at art, which is an eternal pain because I'd love to be able to draw my characters!

Holy mother of... That is some legendary work love, your style.

xD Thanks a lot ;) Much appreciated :3

You are a goddess.. >_>

Name your price.

Thanks a lot for the compliment ;)

Price ? =) Well I usually name a price depending on the commission itself, details level, ect.

But usually I work in the 100-200$ range ^^ As said, depends on the details involved =)

Keep at it, you'll get there one day definitely.

Thanks a lot for the kind words :D

Actually if there wasnt some good writer and musician, most of the art would be a LOT more empty ^^ Besides, I usually need a nice description to work and thats writing too =)

But I know what you mean ^^; My little bro is in the same shoes :p He cant draw really... he sucks at it x) So, as he usually take it, is that he has the brains I have the arm. And sometimes he likes to "borrow" my arm :p xD

So yea, both needed equally ;) Personally I LOVE stories :3 :3

Not bad at all! :) I like your character designs! ^^ and the Wrath drake is my favorite because I like dragons :D

Yes some people think that the drawing skill comes from the sky and that we are born with it, they don't understand it takes years to improve ^^ keep up the good work.

I remember your thread! I seriously love that Alexandria picture you did. It's so awesomely done. Her face is so pretty and the pose and clothing and everything is seriously perfect!

Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing the other art pieces that you finish!

AWESOME! I love your art style!

Thanks a lot :D Glad you like it :3

Not bad at all! :) I like your character designs! ^^ and the Wrath drake is my favorite because I like dragons :D

Yes some people think that the drawing skill comes from the sky and that we are born with it, they don't understand it takes years to improve ^^ keep up the good work.

Hehhe thanks ^^ Dragons are my fave too :3 Saved the theme for some time when I was able to draw one well =)

Eh, yea, most people forget that art also needs time and practise to function normally :p

Gorgeous! And your anatomy in the pictures on this page is great.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Aww thanks a lot for the compliment ^^

Most likely I'll post one work and the work in progress phases of it in the weekend =)

Ah, another artist who makes me wish I had an inkling of artistic talent.

Love your work though, can't wait to see the others coming up!

Thanks ;) Well, everybody has its own talent ^^ I'm good at drawing but suck really bad at economyc studies and math for example :p

More will come shortly in the weekend :3

I can't wait to see final work for that commission You are doing ^.^ *tries to sit patiently like a good girl... but fails miserably*

Hehe ^^

Most likely I'll be able to make your commission in the weekend I think :3 At least I'm aiming for that =) Have some nice ideas for it :)

I remember your thread! I seriously love that Alexandria picture you did. It's so awesomely done. Her face is so pretty and the pose and clothing and everything is seriously perfect!

Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing the other art pieces that you finish!

Thanks a lot ;) I like how That smuggler girl turned out too ^^

Most likely you will see some work from me in the near future =)

Alexandria Snow made my wife, who has never played SWoTR, start a smuggler last night.

Absolutely incredible work!

WoW oO Thats impressive oO

Never thought I'd inspire somebody like that xD

Gamer gals are the best :3

Please drawn a force leaping Jedi Knight Guardian! It would be awesome. :)

Your drawings really rock! Congratulations for your self taught skill!

Actually there will be one pic I'll make after the smuggler commission that will include a JK guardian force leapin in the face of a Hutt in his palace a' la Jabba the Hutt style ;)

OMGosh i love your work... its absolutely stunning!!!!

would you be able to make a guild logo for me?

I've been searching for a while for a person to complete our website and guild thread with a center piece such as this!

Me and my Girl friend will Greatly appreciate your help!

gosh i wish i could have you in my guild lol

anyways the Guild is called <Eat Sith and Die>

and we wanted an image of a sith warrior or inquisitor Stabbing a Jedi through the mouth with the Saber exiting through the back of he head with a scared look in his eyes and stuff and things coming out of the exit wound...

okay i know the image is very... graphic and gory but it fits our guild name perfectly and we feel that if would increase guild interest for sure!

I've been looking through other artist in the forums and your style is exactly what we're looking for! the emotions and details i feel in your art is just amazing!

thank you and please get back to me soon! :)

Edited by Godincarnate

Heya people :)

So here is the stuff I'm working on ^^

Smuggler chick ^^ I really like how the scene is looking right now :D :D

Ofc, the background will be more lively, just dont bothered with it at the moment :p

NOTE: This is a work in progress, nowhere near finished state XD

Anyways here it is:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/044/8/8/commission___sensitive_matters_wip_1_by_tanathiel-d4plvnp.jpg

Edited by Spartanash

OMGosh i love your work... its absolutely stunning!!!!

would you be able to make a guild logo for me?

I've been searching for a while for a person to complete our website and guild thread with a center piece such as this!

Sure we can talk about it :)

Looks interesting ^^

Oh... oO Eat Sith and Die ? OMG XD XD I've seen you guys on one of the streaming people while he played :3 :3 Sweeeeeeet :D

Anyways, I hope you dont mind if you have to wait a bit ? ^^;

I can make your banner, but only after I'm done with some of the commissions here ^^

Hopefully a banner is not something that takes a lot time to make xD

Sure we can talk about it :)

Looks interesting ^^

Oh... oO Eat Sith and Die ? OMG XD XD I've seen you guys on one of the streaming people while he played :3 :3 Sweeeeeeet :D

Anyways, I hope you dont mind if you have to wait a bit ? ^^;

I can make your banner, but only after I'm done with some of the commissions here ^^

Hopefully a banner is not something that takes a lot time to make xD

really? thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

ill add a link to your page everytime i post now and on my site :)