Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Saving Face Cluster ****

Hypernetic
12.15.2011 , 12:02 AM | #1
This quest is a giant cluster **** on a populated server. Multiple groups can start the encounter at the same time which means mobs are running around everywhere.

You have to tag the last guy to get credit for the quest and there is a good chance that you won't get the tag with that many people running around.

Beyond that if you don't get the tag but still kill the guy the quest just bugs and you have to reset it and get the explosives again.

This quest needs to be redesigned IMO.

snowmon
12.15.2011 , 03:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
This quest is a giant cluster **** on a populated server. Multiple groups can start the encounter at the same time which means mobs are running around everywhere.

You have to tag the last guy to get credit for the quest and there is a good chance that you won't get the tag with that many people running around.

Beyond that if you don't get the tag but still kill the guy the quest just bugs and you have to reset it and get the explosives again.

This quest needs to be redesigned IMO.
yea it used to get quite manic in beta lol, could image how much worse it is now

Hypernetic
12.15.2011 , 04:03 AM | #3
I was in the general beta for a long time and never had the issue, but it was never this heavily populated when I was on DK.

KBerling
02.16.2013 , 11:56 AM | #4
I'd rather spend 2 hours clearing jungle on DK to make up for the lost XP than ever run Saving Face again. Cluster**** is right.

It's also a very early heroic for total noobs and so if you want to try to PUG it, you're likely to be thrown in with a group that has no idea what's going on with no 2 group members attacking the same Mob at anytime with aggression coming from all directions.