Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-47 bugged?

NeoEsprit
02.01.2012 , 05:21 PM | #11
guyz, after wiping countless time tonight on this encounter we finally found the way to prevent the Power Core to bug. It's very simple in fact (even more if you're in vocal with your guildmates) : assign two group members (we'll name them A and B) to the Panels we have to destroy and make A destroy the first panel, then B the second one, then A the third and B the fourth.

YOU HAVE TO BREAK THEM ONE AT a TIME ! with this strat, we rolled on HK without any problems... actually we were a little disappointed !

Also, controling your dps seems to help preventing HK going completly nuts but I'm not sure about that.

Enjoy killing the *********** machine dudes =D
Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion I gain strength, Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory, Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

Bludvein
02.01.2012 , 10:01 PM | #12
Reading this thread gave me a good laugh. Only half of you are even on the same page as the OP. If he mentioned the stealth he is obviously talking about HK-47 in FE, not the Foundry. So your awesome advice to hit the panels is completely useless.

To the op, if you fail to knock him out of stealth with aoe, it is still possible to survive the backstab in decent gear. I managed it as a sniper by just stacking up and dropping ballistic shield on the group. Most other damage reductions should work as well.

Shivus
02.01.2012 , 10:03 PM | #13
Clumping is the best solution. The only FE runs where I've had someone die on HK-47 have been runs where people don't clump up when he stealths.

Itchy_Bum
02.02.2012 , 03:09 AM | #14
To not do it lame way, stay up and AOE.

If people are around him in a circle before he goes stealth he says something like "Master Woad blah blah upgrades blah blah". He will freeze the tank and face his assasination target. If a guardian (or I assume sith equivalent) guardian leaps at the target it will interupt HK47, and you can hit him for a short period (probably better to use aoe to not have to target him to permanently break the stealth), be careful when guardian leaping at people... as you can sometimes knock them off the edge, with hilarious results

If no guardian, I believe a sage can use the ability thta pulls the target of HK47 to sage to also temporarily interupt the assassinate.

YOu need to hit HK47 to break the stealth.

If no sage or guardian or equivalent... when you see who is targeted have them stand still and spam aoe on top of them, make sure tank is ready to taunt after HK47 permanently out of stealth as his aggro seems to be a bit dodgy at the beginning.

HK47 always gives away who he is going to assassinate, so you can use this to your advantage and feel like you are using strategries as oppose to stack aoe spam.

I like how the shields on the turrets despawn after a certain time of HK47 being dead now... didn't seem to notice that before

Remember to collect your tion equilvaent weapon loot.

Shivus
02.02.2012 , 03:23 AM | #15
You actually remove the turret shields by having one of his bombardments hit said turret.