Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Differences between class stories

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Differences between class stories

LyriaFrost
02.01.2012 , 05:49 PM | #11
The IA story is still hands-down my favorite.

From the get-go you're thrown into intrigue and deception, plying your way through Hutta working deals for Intelligence and the Empire. With most characters, the non-class quests on the various planets feel kind of like "yeah, I'm here anyway, I may as well do this too", but with the Agent they all felt interconnected. I'm not sure why it feels so different as an Agent compared to everything else. Maybe it's just the mindset.

And the end of act-1 for the Agent...woo. Never have I sweated so much over a single light/dark choice. I'm just getting into act-2 now, and it promises to be just as much fun, if not more so.

SilentKitty
02.02.2012 , 03:19 AM | #12
Each class-story has their own tone, very much so. Currently playing my JK at lvl 44 and you couldn't pay me not to just focus on her and seeing the end of that story, it is so exciting right now. But I also have a lvl 24 smuggler and a lvl 21 bounty hunter, and rest are between lvl 10 and lvl 19

I started all my chars at the same time, just to secure their names. But after that I played the story that I felt like playing that evening so it just happened that the Jedi Knight, Smuggler and Bounty Hunter lvl:ld faster because I was caught up in their stories. Depending on if I felt like progressing the funnier charming smuggler, my valiant Jedi or my ohh so lovely mercenary Bounty Hunter I would play that char for that evening. Then all of a sudden I got to the ending of Chapter 1 with my Jedi Knight and since then I haven't been able to let her go. It is really a gearshift and for me it went from great to just all out wonderful! She's coming up on the last bit in the story now and I will be sad to see it end. But once her story is over I will go back to playing the char I feel like playing that evening, probably until either my Smuggler or Bounty Hunter get their gear-shift and I focus on that char.

I really like that there is such a different tone in the stories, that makes it more fun to play through all the classes.