Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Entire guild so close to just quitting

Blutelf
02.01.2012 , 08:13 PM | #1
It's been how many weeks now? Five, six. Five or six weeks of hardmode/nightmare raiding. Let me describe why the barrel of excrement that is symbolizing our patience with this game is full, so full that if you, Bioware, just drop one more tiny little drop into it, it's going to spill.

Weird incompatibility between Bioware and Paypal made them lock the account of our merc dps. Adding game time did not solve the "no valid subscription" issue, customer service literally did not answer the phone for two hours. Merc is quitting the game after adding 90 days worth of gametime to his account which he can't use due to no fault of his. Thanks, want to open server transfers now so we can find decent players somewhere?

The gosh darn pylons bugged out for no reason, fourth wheel not turning despite console being clickable, hello instance reset, byebye Infernal, and a vulgar gesture to you, Bioware, straight from the heart.

Exotech schematics drop which remind me of the exploit I reported a week ago, hey Bioware, maybe want to fix that? no? it's cool, just asking. just wondering if you even care. Cause it's kinda seriously powerful, but it's cool, you know, no stress.

Hey, my two tickets about your buggy looting system still are Open, and have been for over a week. Nevermind that neither I nor anyone else in our raid even need those items anymore, one of your guys will just look at it and close it at some point, with the delightful "customer satisfied, issue resolved" note. Who are you kidding? Yourself only.

Maurader. Maurader. Maurader. Every week this testament of your incompetency, Bioware, is spitting in my face. Maurader. Oh yeah, nevermind that one of them has higher HP than he's supposed to have, for no reason, cause we oneshot it every week anyways. No thanks to you.

Hey Soa old friend, what delightful bugs will you present this week? Maybe the platforms will just not fall down, leaving us to die in P2? Or on the other hand, maybe the platforms will not fall down and form a hole in the P2 platform? At least we can deal around that, no thanks to you.

But maybe his Mind Trap will instagib someone by pulling him onto a Lightning Ball, or maybe the Lightning Ball just will not explode for no reason at all, or maybe it will one-shot a 19k HPPowertech with a shield, then our 18k HP sorc with a shield, then oh nevermind, Battle Rez bugged out for no reason, so we have to Exit Area anyways. For the umpteenth time we're fighting your buggy game rather than the encounter.

Hey there sorc healer, why are you instantly dying upon zoning... oh nevermind, you did fix that in this week's patch. Whew, thought you might not listen at all. So
glad that you care. That's a load of my chest.

Tank gets Mind Trapped as a pylon is crashing down, well, a powertech can taunt him over, we're able to adapt to your buggy boss, we're pretty good at this game. Too bad though the pylon directly hits Soa but the shield does not go down, in fact he just kneels briefly. Hey, that's a nice one. This ******** literally made me do a double-take, cause I can't deal with this anymore. So we do hard mode instead where we can lose 2 people and still make the enrage even with the bugs. Not like there's different loot.

Actually, not like anyone in our raid even needs the Rakata stuff that urgently, seeing that we cleared everything already. The weapons aren't even worth the smallest cheer on Vent.

We log off silently. In Vent we discuss if we should reroll WoW, or wait for D3, or play some coop L4D2.

Next week some of us may not attend for the next raid. I know I will not blame them. I will however, count the days until my subscription elapses.

Maybe I will give all my money to the next person asking Gen Chat where he can respec on the Fleet.

MindFullness
02.01.2012 , 09:55 PM | #2
Amen.
CRACKERJACKS PvE Progression

Recruitment: Open / Guild Website

Sheridyn
02.01.2012 , 10:13 PM | #3
Same with our guild. Every week, same bugs, same headache.

Badly designed loot tables, with some bosses deciding that this week they don't feel like dropping any loot so here's a synthweaving schematic enjoy. Oh wait you mean you don't have any synthweavers? Sorry guys, your raid of 16 players is SOL 'cuz we really don't feel like dropping anything else.

Bosses in KP that respawn after you kill them. Just in case you feel like fighting them again and getting no loot because everyone likes not getting loot.

Trash that spawns directly in front of the speeder dropoff location in KP if you're forced to reset after the puzzle boss, meaning if you take more than 5 steps forward it's probably a raid wipe. You know what would funny? If the trash BEHIND the dropoff point respawned as w- OH WAIT IT DOES.

Exotech gear comprising the majority of the loot table in Nightmare 16-man KP, because why not drop loot that is completely useless to everyone.

Crafting schematics to make BoP non-set items, because being able to make stuff that might be useful for other players in the raid/guild is a waste of time. MUST. GEAR. PETS.

Over half of Glory is planning to leave to return to other games in the next couple of weeks (WoW and Rift, mostly). The raiding experience of SWTOR and end-game in general has been terrible.
Ayesafaile
Glory Niman

At least the new bugs each week keep the lack of content fresh.

Yvin
02.01.2012 , 11:22 PM | #4
Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations. We also have a wonderful bug list for those who wish to discuss bugs.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!