Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Deluxe Upgrade

Suriken_
12.14.2011 , 10:09 PM | #11
yup thx alot, u guys are 100x better than EA/Origin support, its sad really.

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 10:09 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Suriken_ View Post
purchashed SE from origin
Hmm, in this case I may be incorrect. Refer to HM's post above yours....he's proven me wrong once already tonight, I doubt he'll stop there.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

Hollow_Man
12.14.2011 , 10:10 PM | #13
As long as you buy the $60 version, once you get the actual code for it on the 16th, then you should be able to upgrade to the Deluxe. By design you can't do the upgrade until you have redeemed a game code (NOT a preorder code).

-HM
"I see a Hollow Man, gun in hand, it points my way." - The Cult

grizzbone
12.14.2011 , 10:44 PM | #14
If i've already got the client downloaded in preparation for EGA, will i then need to download and reinstall once I get my product code? Or will just adding the digital deluxe product code to my account automatically make me receive the extras?

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 10:46 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by grizzbone View Post
If i've already got the client downloaded in preparation for EGA, will i then need to download and reinstall once I get my product code? Or will just adding the digital deluxe product code to my account automatically make me receive the extras?
Your account will simply be upgraded and the items will automatically be delivered in whatever fashion BW has set up for them.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

grizzbone
12.14.2011 , 11:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Rulyen View Post
Your account will simply be upgraded and the items will automatically be delivered in whatever fashion BW has set up for them.
Thank you, I usually am a physical copy gamer, but went with the digital deluxe this time so just trying to make sure i have a good idea of what i needed to do.