Patch broke Shoot First mechanic for PvE

SpotlessMind

The mobs now are allowed to face the player and cast during shoot first's KD.

This is what is happening.

** I stealth maneuver behind the mob and then I activate shoot first.

** The mob was suppose to get KD and fall flat on his face, but instead it.. doesn't get KD. Immediately, he turns and face me then cast a heal then gets KD for 1.5 sec. While he is KD, the heals activation time is still going. When he gets up, he gets healed.

On top of that, since he is facing me, I can't backblast. I'll have to maneuver behind him again and by that time the 1.5 sec KD is over or close to being over. It is a 50/50 chance of getting backblast off.

I sure hope this is a bug.

I have no issues honestly with the "nerfs" to Scoundrel damage. I'll just play around them.

But when I was doing my dailies and could not even do this basic combo anymore, I started to very genuinely consider unsubscribing.

This is the definition of anti-fun and if it was intentional and not a bug then it really may be just the last straw for me.

EDIT: By dailies I mean PVE dailies. Haven't even touched PVP yet but I don't personally care about the "nerfs". But it is gamebreaking for me personally that I can't do Shoot First -> Back Blast on a vanilla PVE mob even half of the time.

Edited by Jeffdt

This is the definition of anti-fun and if it was intentional and not a bug then it really may be just the last straw for me.

It would be awesome if it was "anti-fun", too bad no sane company is going to do that to lose customers considering that operatives are rare. So wait for fix and hope that BW is going to adress it soon.

Edited by Vesperr