Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lord_Karsk
02.01.2012 , 04:31 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Kodosong View Post
Does this mean PVE servers will be brought down yet again to fix a PVP bug. Why don't all the PVP players play on PVP only servers and then only those servers would have to be brought to fix up annoying crap like this.

I am annoyed because I am in Aus and the servers lways come down in our evenings after work when we want to play. I don't about PVP and that's why I play on a PVE server. If they can't isolate individual servers to patch (PVP vs PVE) there is something wrong.
This has nothing to do with what server it is.This bug is on all servers.

micksterken
02.01.2012 , 04:32 PM | #162
Love how the page count on this thread keeps dropping..
Quote: Originally Posted by Selai View Post
What's really a problem is that every dps class gets heals (minus warriors), that are on par with heal oriented specs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilsroy View Post
force lightning...it has tremendous range, stuns you, hits like a truck and to my knowledge there are no diminishing returns to its mini stun.

Dezzi
02.01.2012 , 04:33 PM | #163
Grand Moff Rycus Kilran says, "Lying or incompetent."

KiranK
02.01.2012 , 04:34 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Dezzi View Post
Grand Moff Rycus Kilran says, "Lying or incompetent."
Or both, as the case may be.
There's no QQing in baseball.

Benfynyn
02.01.2012 , 04:35 PM | #165
I think this might be the first time that I've seen a company Patch their Patch Notes.
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

KiranK
02.01.2012 , 04:36 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Benfynyn View Post
I think this might be the first time that I've seen a company Patch their Patch Notes.
I call it "lying", for short.

LrdRahvin
02.01.2012 , 04:56 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.
Bah....just so sad I used to be the biggest BW fanboy imaginable...going all the way back to Baldur's Gate...I don't know if it's EA's acquisition of BW that changed things or what....but the level of care/quality has sunk so abysmally low can't see myself as a fan of theirs anymore...and the level (or lack of) customer svc/support/communication (EFFECTIVE communication) has all but driven me out of this game. Time to take a break when sub is up for renewal and come back later if things improve

Kodosong
02.01.2012 , 05:11 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
This has nothing to do with what server it is.This bug is on all servers.
That's my point. It only affects PVP though but because they allow PVP on all servers the rest of us have to suffer.

What is the point of having PVP only servers if they allow it on all servers and then have to hurt th rest of us if they have to bring the servers down to fix a PVP only bug.

KiranK
02.01.2012 , 05:16 PM | #169
That's my point. It only affects PVP though but because they allow PVP on all servers the rest of us have to suffer.

What is the point of having PVP only servers if they allow it on all servers and then have to hurt th rest of us if they have to bring the servers down to fix a PVP only bug.
Are you seriously complaining about this? There are other bugs that they didn't fix as well that they SAID were fixed in other patches. The Interrogator in Directive 7 is one of them. Do you see us crying because of a PvE hot fix? You aren't the center of the universe, dude.

Evray
02.01.2012 , 05:17 PM | #170

You do realize people on non-pvp servers also PVP right. This isn't an open world PVP problem it is a warzxone problem. End game progression? Forget doing your PVE if you can't get decent gear, PVP gear is the easiest way to get on to doing hard mode flashpoints.

So yeah, it affects everyone. Do be ignorant.
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.