Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bregah
02.01.2012 , 02:59 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Zor-kai View Post
Your comment is a bunch of bull crap but that's just a lie to your customers who are paying you. Come up with something better before you lose even more of your subscriber base.
Pretty much this.

You guys at Bioware seriously need to get your head out of your backside with regards to communication.

Jasuk
02.01.2012 , 03:07 PM | #122
"We want answers!"

"We got an answer!

...But uh, we don't like it! FEEL MY RAAAAGE!"

Oh, internet.
50 Scoundrel - 38 Guardian - 33 Commando - 19 Shadow
50 Powertech - 42 Sorcerer - 20 Sniper - 1 Marauder
RIP - 50 Scoundrel - 50 Juggernaut - Beta Wiped

Fett
02.01.2012 , 03:09 PM | #123
Extremely annoyed that we were told this was fixed and it still persists, really no reason to pvp right now.

Developer response needed now, it's been way too long and you've had two chances to fix this.
Fett
Being a Bounty Hunter is not a class decision, it's a lifestyle...

Bregah
02.01.2012 , 03:12 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Jasuk View Post
"We want answers!"

"We got an answer!

...But uh, we don't like it! FEEL MY RAAAAGE!"

Oh, internet.
Well, considering that note was in the PTR notes for like 2 weeks, and left in for the live patch, and within about 30 minutes of the servers coming back up there were posts about this fix not actually happening, and it takes them like 36 hours to actually acknowledge it, I'd say their answer is absolute ****.

It's still better than not getting answers on dozens of other topics, but not by much, as to me it seems that as a team, Bioware are slow to respond, and unsure of how to respond. They appear to me to be rather not competent.

Fallensbane
02.01.2012 , 03:13 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.
This is actually becoming pretty comical now.
Discord - Assassin - Canderous Ordo - Machination (Pit Crew)

"...I remember working every victim with acute precision... I remember every time I hold you, My warm companion... I remember, I dismember!"

lethal_ghost
02.01.2012 , 03:13 PM | #126
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

For a multi national company and a game thats cost millions, this just another fail. I find it hard to believe that you didnt realise the patch notes was wrong, more like your patch didnt fix the problem, but you are saving face. BW you are making more an more mistakes i am starting to worry how you are managing and running this game. It seems not very well
EU 2nd class player base

Jasuk
02.01.2012 , 03:14 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Bregah View Post
Well, considering that note was in the PTR notes for like 2 weeks, and left in for the live patch, and within about 30 minutes of the servers coming back up there were posts about this fix not actually happening, and it takes them like 36 hours to actually acknowledge it, I'd say their answer is absolute ****.

It's still better than not getting answers on dozens of other topics, but not by much, as to me it seems that as a team, Bioware are slow to respond, and unsure of how to respond. They appear to me to be rather not competent.
Completely fair points and I agree with you - rage posts just make me laugh a bit is all.
50 Scoundrel - 38 Guardian - 33 Commando - 19 Shadow
50 Powertech - 42 Sorcerer - 20 Sniper - 1 Marauder
RIP - 50 Scoundrel - 50 Juggernaut - Beta Wiped

Enzlow
02.01.2012 , 03:15 PM | #128
Same issue. Never been a big deal to me because i never lose. But its BS, i am even more pissed off that i have 22 quests that still cant delete in my quest log!
<MVP> Guild Master
Warrior of the Shadow
Thugenz - 50 - Assassin
Enzz - 50 - Sniper

Drymum
02.01.2012 , 03:15 PM | #129
Hi everyone,

While I can appreciate how difficult it is for you guys to find the underlying problem and fix the bugs, this one is particularly annoying. (Speaking for those of us who like to pvp)

It's good to know that it's a high priority issue, but I think its worth saying that this bug is a massive problem for everyone who enjoys pvp and especially hurts those of us who are casual players and only like to play a few warzones a day.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be nice if those of us who have experienced this bug numerous times (and I'm sure there is a lot of us) could get some sort of compensation in game, or at the very least the development team considering compensation.

Evray
02.01.2012 , 03:16 PM | #130
Way to bull **** us Bioware. "Yeah umm so we actually didn't fix it... we were all busy playing the Empire side and laughing because we screwed up PvP in our favor, sorry and good luck everbody else!"

What a load. Don't come in here and do damage control by lying to us. Some people may buy it but anyone with a brain knows you guys have no idea what your doing. Blind lemmings leading the blind to the land of no fixed content.
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.