Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation loot drop list

complexxLT
02.01.2012 , 09:14 AM | #21
Useful list, but I would like to suggest other names for "tiers".
tier 1
tier 1,25
and tier 1.5
I think that keeping 1 tier per 1 raid content is much more simple and intuitive.

Now back to loot, can anyone outline whats the loot drop differences between 8/16? Does 16 drop more rakata? More xenotech? How much items drop in each etc?
Server - Bloodworthy (Empire)
Guild - Antimatter
Character - Jecht

Iwipe
02.01.2012 , 02:18 PM | #22
I have modified the tiers to 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc due to request.

Also I am collecting the drop amount info right now as well & schematics.

So far I know nightmare 8 man drops 2x rakata pieces per boss, didn't really record the other tiers.

Sephi
02.02.2012 , 02:43 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Hey everyone, since I made the HM flashpoint loot drop list, there has being some requests for a similar list for operation.

Here is a loot list for operations I have compiled. Keep in mind that this is a draft and information is not 100% accurate and can be made more accurate by your feedback. Some of the loot records I recorded myself while others were inferred based on the loot pattern (i.e. most of the KP HM drops are inferred based on NM drops).
Thanks for the info. Great Thread !~
Pre-Launch - 1155 Days
Beta Weekends - 25-28.11.11 & 2-4.12.11
Early Access - 13.12.11
Post-Launch - 194 Days and counting ....

JujuManiac
02.02.2012 , 02:48 AM | #24
Great, thank you a lot.

complexxLT
02.02.2012 , 05:32 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
I have modified the tiers to 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc due to request.

Also I am collecting the drop amount info right now as well & schematics.

So far I know nightmare 8 man drops 2x rakata pieces per boss, didn't really record the other tiers.
I'll try to print screen our raid kills with loot window open for additional data.
Guild - Antimatter
Character - Jecht

complexxLT
02.02.2012 , 12:22 PM | #26
Seems like Nightmare loot table is completely ruined.
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h..._48_653321.jpg
Guild - Antimatter
Character - Jecht

Iwipe
02.02.2012 , 04:57 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by complexxLT View Post
Seems like Nightmare loot table is completely ruined.
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h..._48_653321.jpg
You guys used masterloot?

We had this issue before, we now use round robin (need/greed) and have everyone turn off auto loot. Then raid leader and him only click on the corpse/chest to open it and click on the loot one by one for us to roll need/greed. we get 2 rakata pieces per nightmare boss, schematics, crafting mats etc.. no loot are missing.

It works well for when you have two identical items as well since you can have one person roll need on one of them and then the next person roll need on the other item.

complexxLT
02.03.2012 , 01:27 AM | #28
Yes we used master loot because we distribute loot using EPGP (http://www.antimatter.lt/dkp.php?page=standings), after first loot failure we switched to hard and had no problems, will upload images tomorrow.
Guild - Antimatter
Character - Jecht

TheCrackLing
02.05.2012 , 02:59 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by complexxLT View Post
Yes we used master loot because we distribute loot using EPGP (http://www.antimatter.lt/dkp.php?page=standings), after first loot failure we switched to hard and had no problems, will upload images tomorrow.
You can't use master loot in this game because it's broken. Round Robin(Need/Greed) is the only option. You just have to trust your raid force to not be stupid, and not have auto-loot enabled.
Eleeni - Mind Trick Empire - Purple Haze

complexxLT
02.06.2012 , 11:14 AM | #30
Ok so there's no point uploading our drops I guess as it won't be accurate with master looter on.
Guild - Antimatter
Character - Jecht