Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most mobile ranged DPS class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Most mobile ranged DPS class?

TempestasSilva
02.01.2012 , 11:11 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
Something must be broken with Agents then, cause I levelled to 44 (so far) as a Dirty Fighting Gunslinger with no issues whatsoever.
Or you are feeding a troll.

Mcfree
02.01.2012 , 01:45 PM | #22
As others have posted Snipers/gunlingers both offer two highly mobile ranged specs that drop alot of AE and single target.

O and I have had no problems leveling as a Dirty Fighting Gunslinger, i don't know how other people were. Dps pet + slinger = too much dps for elites.
Gutter-Vanguard-Hinge-Gunslinger-Prophecy of Five
" Absorb what is uselful, discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own." -Bruce Lee

Mcfree
02.01.2012 , 01:47 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
I'm surprised no one has given a shout out to the Sorcerer by now. Force Speed and Force Slow make you the best ranged class at kiting. And as a Madness spec, or hybrid Madness/Lightning, you don't have to stop moving very often. You also have some nice instant cast support in your bubble, 30 meter range stun, and potentially instant cast Whirlwind.

edit: Ah, not to mention you have the shortest cast baseline heal of all the healers (1.5 seconds.)

-Macheath.
Sorcs own, but they aren't as mobile as snipers/slingers. Although i will say the Force speed is OP.
Gutter-Vanguard-Hinge-Gunslinger-Prophecy of Five
" Absorb what is uselful, discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own." -Bruce Lee