Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it normal that...

anoiktos
01.28.2012 , 10:40 PM | #11
Quote:
be greatful you're doing end game content, I'm a level 50 tank and nobody on the server Shien runs nothing, I'm thinking about quitting myself, not going to pay 15$ a month to get to max level and sit their all day bored because there is nothing to do.
What's your ingame faction/name? I'm a healer on Shien who has a similar issue; perhaps we can solve it together?
Shien | the Vask legacy | Zun and Elo
Current Project: Shield Vanguard Primer.

Mastermavrick
01.28.2012 , 10:41 PM | #12
i hear you man, took what 30 HMFE's to even see (and win only BH) a chest... talk about a pain in the ***.
Vulkar Highway Ulterior
OmegaX Powertech Tank

The Meat Shield up Front

SaiBear
01.28.2012 , 11:17 PM | #13
Heh all we get is Consular columi chest drop when we do it. Maybe it's because we dont have a consular in our group

FobManX
01.28.2012 , 11:30 PM | #14
In all the HMs I've run(probably over a dozen runs now at least if not more)I've only ever seen ONE Jedi Knight token drop. On the flip side I've probably seen Smuggler like 90% of the time.

Of course I ended up getting three pieces of Columi tier gear in EV tonight so I guess it all evens out in the end.

Iopsis
02.01.2012 , 11:06 AM | #15
I've done HM's for False Emperor around 16 times, and I've never had an Inquisitor chest drop ever.
It's really beginning to annoy me.
REZISTANCE
BOW TO NO ONE

tuckwd
02.01.2012 , 12:47 PM | #16
i've ran false emperor maybe 6 or so times and the chest has dropped for me twice.

what you should be complaining is boots in maelstrom. i must have ran that about 20 times (usual group, guardian, smuggler, sage healer which is me, random dps usually another sentinel) and the jk columi boots dropped every single time except once.

thank god we are geared enough to take down bulwark now and i got my legs in ev last night so i never have to run around on mentor spamming hots