Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Start Up Question

Azstaria
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #1
I preordered the game and just received my early invite email - unfortunately I'm at work and cannot try it until I get home. My question is .... I preordered from Amazon and I'm traveling out of town for the holidays and won't have computer axcess (other than my smart phone) and I won't even be home when my game arrives .... Can I still use the early invite and create my Character? Will my character get deleted if I'm not there on the 20th to put my game code in? Or should I wait to log on and create a character when I get back home? I have a friend pet/house sitting for me but they only know how to read the news and shop online - haha - which doesn't help with this dilemma. I played SWG since it's launch so I hope this new game will be as much fun! Can I go online now or should I wait? Thx for any advice!

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #2
You can play until the 20th but after that you'll have to wait until you get home and can get the key from your copy of the game.

NightHawke
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #3
Your characters will be there. Just in limbo. Different companies have different policies on Early Access, but it is usually like 14 days -longer before something happens to your characters if anything.

You will lose your early access status at some point. Most companies give you 5 days to receive your game.
Dark Legion's Empire Jung Ma Server

Live by the Sword,
Die from Bravado.

liamf
12.13.2011 , 09:39 AM | #4
Quote:
Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST
That suggests you won't be able to log in without a code from 19th at 10:01pm EST.

Your created characters will stay for afew days at least though I havn't seen any official confirmation of how long. I should think a couple of weeks would be safe. But thats a complete guess on my part.