Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fashpoint Finder

Ashenshuggar
01.31.2012 , 11:51 PM | #1
Any plans to have a Flashpoint finder tool like the PvP one in the near future?

It gets really boring sitting in one area spamming and watching chat to try and get a group.

I haven't even done a flashpoint since i was around level 30 because i just don't have the patience to sit doing nothing in a video game.

Ruind
02.01.2012 , 12:56 AM | #2
The in game LFG tool works very well when people use it.

Jeddo
02.01.2012 , 02:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruind View Post
The in game LFG tool works very well when people use it.
I tried it when i leveled and it never worked... I would love a LFG tool in the same fasion as pvp tool, would not mention other games but they have a fully working system for casual players that want to do dungeons.

LordTie
02.01.2012 , 02:16 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeddo View Post
I tried it when i leveled and it never worked... I would love a LFG tool in the same fasion as pvp tool, would not mention other games but they have a fully working system for casual players that want to do dungeons.
Would have to actually try and make a group your self.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Karlonta
02.01.2012 , 02:30 AM | #5
reread your post, i think that might be fine, but i would wonder how the dying and being zoned out and have to zone in would be dealt with. >.> please put respawn points inside the dang flashpoints, i don't like loading the planet just to reload the flashpoint <,<

As long as they keep the flashpoint finder restricted to the individual server i'd be happy with it. as soon as they make it cross-server is when the game starts going down hill.

Tyrandaa
02.01.2012 , 02:35 AM | #6
It's coming. Don't fret. And it will hopefully be cross-server assuming BioWare learns from Trion's mistake.
[Insert gratuitous list of my characters, server, guild, computer specs, and top it off with a snappy quote.]