Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Helmet

Freakshow
12.14.2011 , 07:58 PM | #11
Thanks for the responses! Looking forward to not seeing the face I took 15 minutes to make!

BaanisKeeg
12.14.2011 , 08:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jude_Tavira View Post
i was refering to the construction-samurai helmet (nicknamed the ConSai helmet).. it's seriously blah.. the first "helmet" the BH gets is more like.. a turbin.. with a face wrap.. it doesn't look bad... but you need armor that matches it's style to appreciate it.
And yeah, the light armor is actually just "clothes" not really armor. The medium armor early on in the game looks more like light armor by classic standards.
Yeah I was speaking about that turban thing. It was pretty bad looking on my body type four BH during beta. Only other helmet I saw was the weird WWI looking wide brim helmet. Also strange looking... Mercenaries seemed to love that thing.
Whatever the question, Stock Strike is the answer.

Tulare
12.14.2011 , 08:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sempronos View Post
Call me a newbie but what does "28 iirc" mean?
iirc = If I remember correctly

The 28 was level.

Dunnik
12.14.2011 , 09:53 PM | #14
A vendor on Ord Mantel sells a helmet, available around levels 8-10.

It's a white-class item - no stats - and it's not a helmet, per se, more a visored cap, but it's better than nothing, and does go with the gear you get on Ord Mantell (either quests or commendations). The style is similar to the Rebel Alliance caps from Empire Strikes Back.
Beta Squadron 367
Staff Writer, www.republictrooper.com

Skolle
12.14.2011 , 09:54 PM | #15
Bleh. As soon as I got my helmet on Coruscant, I hid it. I think it's hideous. Think rebels on Endor.
Skjold, et al

Havenstone
12.14.2011 , 10:09 PM | #16
I had a Type 3 Commando running around with a Type 1 Sentinal, and when I got my cap/helmet we both cheered. Granted I'd been playing my character in tests as good-natured but none-too-bright son of nerf-herders, so the hat fit the concept well. I can see how it wasn't to everyone's tastes, but when I got a real helmet with goggles down towards the end of Coruscant (I think), I was a little sad to say goodbye to dopey hat.

Wilford
12.14.2011 , 10:17 PM | #17
Sweet jesus. I am 29 years old and have been on the internet since before AOL and I did not know iirc meant "if I remember correctly" lol

Stugotz
12.14.2011 , 10:18 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Wilford View Post
Sweet jesus. I am 29 years old and have been on the internet since before AOL and I did not know iirc meant "if I remember correctly" lol
..or "if I recall correctly".

"Let me guess Ethics violation?
Bad people doing bad things and it made you sad?
Every day the same skrag, day in day out.. why me?"

Sempronos
12.14.2011 , 10:19 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tulare View Post

The 28 was level.
Thanks! I'm not upon my short form speak
---- There is no Spoon ----

Sempronos
12.14.2011 , 10:31 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Tulare View Post