Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don't NERF anything.

Seth_Thorne
01.31.2012 , 05:55 PM | #11
Always in favor of buffs before nerfs.

prochuvi
01.31.2012 , 06:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ncupton View Post
Don't NERF the Bounty Hunter or Sorc, just bring the other classes up to par.
am i the only that have enougth intelect to see that this is an OP posting on irony that BH/sorc are overpower?

SpectreVII
01.31.2012 , 08:28 PM | #13
Tbh, no one should ever call for nerfs until we get a combat log. People can say whatever the hell they want, but without a combat log, it's hard to confirm.
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##▼(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

KryloKillian
01.31.2012 , 08:47 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JefferyClark View Post
Bottom line is that most classes are performing as expected in almost every aspect. The only class that really needs a buff right now is the JK/SW. Everyone else except BH/Sorc and their mirrors are pretty balanced.
Nah, Scoundrels need a buff to their sustained to make up for the loss of their burst, and their dirty fighting tree could use some reworking as the tree is obviously built around GS and wasn't tweaked enough for the close range style scoundrels get stuck with. Right now they only have one viable spec, which is the healing one. Not going to get into how that stacks up against commando and sage healing, as I haven't done anything with it myself, and there's not as much consensus on it as the other two issues.

Hopefully they're already planning on doing something here, but they probably need metrics after the nerf to decide where to go with a buff to sustained.

Not that it matters much to me. I main gunslinger, and we've been getting stealth buffed thanks to ability delay finally getting worked on. Our main weakness has, since launch, just been that cover doesn't work quite right due to the delay, which leaves us having trouble keeping up with DPS output, especially in WZs. I wouldn't complain about a few buffs, though, but I'd agree that we're basically balanced well.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good kick to the balls, kid.