Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

The_Black_Baron
01.31.2012 , 08:24 PM | #21
this is the most annoying bug as a player. If they do not fix this asap, Im leaving. I haven't experienced this issue since the patch but If I do. I'm gone.
If you're not 1st, you're last!

The_Black_Baron
01.31.2012 , 08:27 PM | #22
They also "claim" to fix this during early launch and never fixed it. BW you are F-ing up big time with this.
If you're not 1st, you're last!

Noctournys
01.31.2012 , 08:29 PM | #23
yeah, because its totally impossible that more than one thing causes this, and that the one they squashed was simply easier to find?

Jeezus people.

Go to school to become a software engineer and then get back to me on how easy it is to track down a small bug in a few million lines of code.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Also, 'cause im tired of talking about it:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...222960&page=11

redsky
01.31.2012 , 08:30 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by noctournys View Post
yeah, because its totally impossible that more than one thing causes this, and that the one they squashed was simply easier to find?

Jeezus people.

Go to school to become a software engineer and then get back to me on how easy it is to track down a small bug in a few million lines of code.
"fan boy"
AKA..Dewkey Howzer

Noctournys
01.31.2012 , 08:32 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by redsky View Post
"fan boy"
"realist"

It affects me too. I simply have at least a basic understanding of how software development works.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Also, 'cause im tired of talking about it:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...222960&page=11

Cyndelx
01.31.2012 , 08:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Noctournys View Post

Jeezus people.

Did you miss the part where this has been an issue since beta? This should have been fixed a long time ago. We have every right to be dissatisfied with a product we are paying for. So get lost.

Godbane
01.31.2012 , 08:33 PM | #27

Jeezus people.

Why don't you go to school to learn how to run a business? Lack of communication, a faulty product, and misleading information is certainly NOT how to conduct business with customers.

The fact is a bug not tracking progress in an MMO is a critical oversight. The continued lack of any information regarding an ETA (or confirmation of progress) on a fix is unacceptable. It has been over a month since launch (and the bug existed long in beta) with no fix in sight.

Customers have every right to be unhappy with the service so far.

krossfade
01.31.2012 , 08:36 PM | #28

Jeezus people.

Well maybe they need to go back to school fanboi, these guys are total amatures, and it is showing, i actually wouldnt care if wz didnt count as wins if THERE WHOLE F'UPED SYSTEM wasnt based on getting those stupid bags, the other nite it took me 7 hours to get my wins so i could get a bag, and then of course i didnt get anything.

This game is starting to become a pointless waste of time, 7 hours for 3 worthless cent tokens ya lota fun.

Bastion-fox
01.31.2012 , 08:39 PM | #29
LMAO

Where are all the torchbearers now?
This game is quickly turning into a failure as it's apparent BioWare does not in fact test their patches before they hit live.

StrikeQ
01.31.2012 , 08:46 PM | #30

Jeezus people.

Learn to comment better and use OOD programming and it's not as hard as you make it out to be.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum