Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light/Dark Side Points

Kzang
12.14.2011 , 08:44 PM | #1
Hey all! I'm a Sith, and I accidently hit the light side and got 50 pts (already ended convo...didn't know that would fix it)

Anyway, will those 50 light side points always be there? Some people say yes. One guy said once he got to the next dark side tier, it wiped his light side points.

Anyone know for 100% sure.

JakeLightbearer
12.14.2011 , 09:06 PM | #2
They should always be there, but they'll be canceled out by the next 50 DS points you get, so it really doesn't matter. I've heard that a ratio as low as 65/35 can get you to full light/dark by level 50.

Sundragon
12.14.2011 , 09:15 PM | #3
50 points, laugh....don't worry about it.
█||||()||||█Ξ███████████████████)

OGronD
12.14.2011 , 09:18 PM | #4
i'm also curious to know if that affects your ability to go full darkside or if you hve enough opportunities to make light sid echoices every now and then and still end up full darkside.

Just saw this post after i posted....lol...this is what i was looking foe...hopefull yit's somewhat accruate...
Quote: Originally Posted by JakeLightbearer View Post
They should always be there, but they'll be canceled out by the next 50 DS points you get, so it really doesn't matter. I've heard that a ratio as low as 65/35 can get you to full light/dark by level 50.

Sundragon
12.14.2011 , 09:20 PM | #5
50 points wont matter either way. Trust me.

Edit: There are tons of opportunities. Unless you go back and forth, you can get full darkside with the occasional light side choice.

You can also take Diplomacy as a mission skill and farm dark-side mission points.
█||||()||||█Ξ███████████████████)

Aevar
12.14.2011 , 10:04 PM | #6
what about staying neutral? any word on taking that route?