Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Opinions on end game?

yugotoobo
01.31.2012 , 09:49 AM | #1
So far im having alot of fun. I joined a raid guild and usually im able to easily find a group for a hard mode within 20 mins of logging on. I love the boss fights in EV and tonight I may be doing Karraga's palace. Other then the pve it always seems like there is alot of stuff to do. Warzones, Ilum, maybe if im feeling nerdy enough some rp. In the end I would give the end game in swtor a 10/10. Im also enjoying the graphics more then I thought I would. Plus come on a star wars game that doesn't end.

On the other hand I have come across alot of bugs. Im also using a nice comp atm and when there is a big battle on ilum everything lags. Other then these two problems I have been having a great time. I can't wait to see what kind of future content they have in terms of pve.

Mukgar
01.31.2012 , 05:25 PM | #2
I am having a horrible time with the end game. Cannot find a group for any type of flashpoint. Spent all day spamming general on fleet and other high level planets. Bioware NEEDS to implement a cross-server matchmaker for FPs. I can't stand not being able to play the game and experience the content.

PVP is not fun going up against a full team of champion geared players. (had a civil war match where the opposing team had 2 deaths overall for the entire match)

Rayvest
01.31.2012 , 05:49 PM | #3
With out a doubt this is the worst end game I have ever seen. It would be great if we didn't wind up in the world of "LFG", waiting and spamming, waiting and spamming.

Maxxacre
01.31.2012 , 06:09 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayvest View Post
With out a doubt this is the worst end game I have ever seen. It would be great if we didn't wind up in the world of "LFG", waiting and spamming, waiting and spamming.
I can't really think of the worst game I've ever seen... but maybe that's because I'm not cruising around on the forums for that game. Why would anyone do that anyway?
"Paper is fine, nerf rock!" --Scissors

Maxxacre
01.31.2012 , 06:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mukgar View Post
I am having a horrible time with the end game. Cannot find a group for any type of flashpoint. Spent all day spamming general on fleet and other high level planets. Bioware NEEDS to implement a cross-server matchmaker for FPs. I can't stand not being able to play the game and experience the content.

PVP is not fun going up against a full team of champion geared players. (had a civil war match where the opposing team had 2 deaths overall for the entire match)
I'm not trying to be a jerk but... it's because you're playing Republic. There are so few people playing Republic that of course you're going to have a hard time finding a group.
"Paper is fine, nerf rock!" --Scissors