Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you still do flashpoint?

Gformutorila
01.31.2012 , 03:19 PM | #11
I am in a guild but there are about 10-15 people online ranging from level 1 to 50.
Doomsters are not kvlt, tr00, gr1m or pretentious.
Life is a sexually transmitted disease
Any song shorter than 8 minutes is an 'Intro'.

Rehash
01.31.2012 , 03:40 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Seydis View Post
I have to admit I've never understood why people don't flag themselves and LFG and set their comment for the name of the FP or heroic, etc! Are people just unaware that you can do this!?

Use the tools you have people.
In order to see everyone on your server that was LFG you'd have to /who every planet individually to find them all. This is not useful. Nevermind the fact that you can only read the first 16 characters of peoples LFG messages. I mean seriously the game doesn't even have a worldwide LFG channel. Looking for a group is a PITA.

Spartanik
01.31.2012 , 03:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Seydis View Post
I have to admit I've never understood why people don't flag themselves and LFG and set their comment for the name of the FP or heroic, etc! Are people just unaware that you can do this!?

Use the tools you have people.
well i did use it at first but it never worked that great though, or rather is way faster just asking in chat.
and from my experience it also depends on the hours you play late at night is more dificult to find ppl obviously. During teh day and evening is overall easy.
Quote:
In order to see everyone on your server that was LFG you'd have to /who every planet individually to find them all. This is not useful. Nevermind the fact that you can only read the first 16 characters of peoples LFG messages. I mean seriously the game doesn't even have a worldwide LFG channel. Looking for a group is a PITA.
This is incorrect atcualy if you type LFG on whos tab on search social panel you will get all ppl flaged for group in the server. Its that no one knows this and bioware or the game doenst tell you either and how the game works overall. i found the tutorials in game rather lacking too on this issue.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.