Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmodes: No Social or Alignment points gain?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Hardmodes: No Social or Alignment points gain?

Darguth
01.31.2012 , 10:02 AM | #1
So, I just did my first 3 hardmodes over the weekend: Esseles, Taral V, and Maelstrom Prison.

Strangely though, after completing the flashpoints I noticed neither my Social Points or Alignment bars had moved at all (numbers were exactly the same as when I entered).

Am I missing something I need to do to have those points count, are we not supposed to get points from completing instances multiple times, or is this a bug?

01.31.2012 , 10:07 AM | #2
I have the same problem. After the initial run, social points and lightside/darkside points are no longer applied to your character.

I assumed it was to prevent farming, but perhaps its a bug?

Darguth
01.31.2012 , 10:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AvatarX View Post
I have the same problem. After the initial run, social points and lightside/darkside points are no longer applied to your character.

I assumed it was to prevent farming, but perhaps its a bug?
Well a friend told me that the very same day he had ran regular Esseles 6x times and got social points each time, farming the points. So, my thought was that this is likely not intended.

Otherwise I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get so many social points now that I'm 50?

daveytech
01.31.2012 , 10:23 AM | #4
Yes, the HM FP's seem to not reward any social or alignment points.

I would say it's a bug because the Normal FP's do award these points.

Please fix this BioWare. We would like to have some kind of reward for running HM FP's.

Also, please fix the dang loot tables. We are tired of outfitting our PowerTech tank's companions with Columi gear when 3/4 of our guild roster still needs it. (Non-stop BH drops)