Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most POWERFUL Jedi/Sith

cbriscoe
12.14.2011 , 08:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingstonian View Post
No he is in no way a little girl. Anakin/Vader was very poweful, however he never reached his full potential as a Jedi because he was so consumed with himself that he never really got there. In Episode 2 Obi-Wan clearly states "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman." The only Jedi that could keep up with Mace Windu (who was the best during that period) were Yoda, Dooku, and I believe Plo Koon. Anakin had a lot of talent and was very strong in the Force, however he lacked the discipline to become as powerful as everyone thought he would be.

As far as the chosen one, I'd say it was Anakin, because he did eventually return to the light and killed the Emporer, but we can't really say for sure.
You're actually right...when he killed the emperor the prophesy was fulfilled stating he would bring balance to the force. I just didn't happen while he was a jedi. But you're on track
I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING!!!!

Kingstonian
12.14.2011 , 09:13 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by cbriscoe View Post
You're actually right...when he killed the emperor the prophesy was fulfilled stating he would bring balance to the force. I just didn't happen while he was a jedi. But you're on track
Please don't take this sarcastically, but it did happen when he was a Jedi, he redeemed himself and became a Jedi again all in that moment.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Blauu
12.14.2011 , 09:20 PM | #13
Vader didn't believe he redeemed himself. He said he was too far gone for redemption himself.
Parjai par aliit Bes'uliik!
Join Clan Bes'uliik on Begeren Colony!

Kingstonian
12.14.2011 , 09:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Blauu View Post
Vader didn't believe he redeemed himself. He said he was too far gone for redemption himself.
He may have stated that, however he could not have become a Force Spirit showing his true Jedi self if he was not redeemed.

realtalent
12.14.2011 , 09:25 PM | #15
Galen Marek is the most powerfull.

In the comic he rips 2 planets apart with he's force power.
"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice."

Naadria
12.14.2011 , 09:26 PM | #16
I think Garen Marek/Starkiller was a bit more powerful the Palpatine/Darth Sidious. In one version of Star Wars The Force Unleashed he defeats Palpatine with some difficulty. He also can Bring down Star Destroyers with his force ability.

I think he is also is a Master of all Jedi and Sith Lightsaber Techniques. He also trained against Holographic versions of Obi Wan Kenobi (ROTS era) and many other famous and powerful Jedi.

He also skated beteen the light and the dark side. In my opinion I think he has more in common with Cade Skywalker who is also enormously powerful and also was neither on the side of Sith or Jedi.

Edit Just as I posted this I saw RealTalents post wow I didn't know Garen did that though

Kingstonian
12.14.2011 , 09:44 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Naadria View Post
I think Garen Marek/Starkiller was a bit more powerful the Palpatine/Darth Sidious. In one version of Star Wars The Force Unleashed he defeats Palpatine with some difficulty. He also can Bring down Star Destroyers with his force ability.

I think he is also is a Master of all Jedi and Sith Lightsaber Techniques. He also trained against Holographic versions of Obi Wan Kenobi (ROTS era) and many other famous and powerful Jedi.

He also skated beteen the light and the dark side. In my opinion I think he has more in common with Cade Skywalker who is also enormously powerful and also was neither on the side of Sith or Jedi.

Edit Just as I posted this I saw RealTalents post wow I didn't know Garen did that though
Palpatine had the ability to devour whole planets with the Force, more so than Galen could do. Also TFU was pretty fun to play, but it was just a terrible story. Here is this guy that could do all this stuff with the Force and beat both Vader and the Emperor in the game yet he was still defeated.

Siegewulf
12.14.2011 , 09:48 PM | #18
According to George Lucas, Luke Skywalker is the most powerful Jedi that has ever been, with Revan and Yoda coming in close, in fact Luke considers Yoda the greatest Jedi there ever was although Luke has surpassed him (that's pretty humbling of Luke if you ask me). Emperor Palpatine was listed as the most powerful Sith ever, although Darth Bane would get my vote.

Wookieepedia.com
George Lucas knows nothing about Star Wars. I said it.
- Solitaire -
"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all." - Grand Admiral Thrawn

FoxAnderson
12.14.2011 , 09:48 PM | #19
Well just looking at the powers that were known in the past I would say that a good 90% of the Jedi and Sith were more powerful than any of the new republic force users.
Beta Tester, CE, Long time Star Wars fan. I love this game.

Blauu
12.14.2011 , 09:53 PM | #20
He may have stated that, however he could not have become a Force Spirit showing his true Jedi self if he was not redeemed.
There are non-jedi force spirit, haran, look at Naga Sadow. He may not be called a force ghost but he lives on as a spirit with the ability to manipulate the force somehow.
Parjai par aliit Bes'uliik!
Join Clan Bes'uliik on Begeren Colony!