Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How about space combat?

UncelSam
12.13.2011 , 09:15 AM | #1
Is there comming an update to the "rail-type" space combat? More like the space combat that was in Star Wars: Galaxies? Anyone hat has heard any rumors about this?

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 09:16 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
Is there comming an update to the "rail-type" space combat? More like the space combat that was in Star Wars: Galaxies? Anyone hat has heard any rumors about this?
I wouldn't count on it, at least not before the first expansion. I quite like the current space combat though so it doesn't bother me.

GlennVincke
12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #3
http://www.swtor.com/blog/what%E2%80...t-old-republic

this update contains everything we all know about future plans for the game.
including space combat.
Member of Axiom

UncelSam
12.13.2011 , 09:22 AM | #4
•Space Combat – We will continue to add missions to the space game. We also have a special project going on right now that will expand space gameplay in a significant way... for now the details will have to remain under wraps.

= YAY!!!!

enutt
12.13.2011 , 09:24 AM | #5
Awesome!
All that is required for the triumph of the Empire is for good Republicans to do nothing.

Explosivity
12.13.2011 , 09:36 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by UncelSam View Post
I used to think like that until I tried it out, its really good though quite fun, reminds me of Rebel assualt back in the day
,,_______()¯¯)‗‗‗‗‗_"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no
|¯'¯'¯'¯'_'¯¯¯|¦¦|¦¦|/¯match for a good blaster at your side, kid"
|_/¯¯//-' ¯¯¯""""¯¯