Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help!

mreeves
12.13.2011 , 09:49 PM | #1
once i log in i get a black screen with sound and the orange colored arrow pointer. what the hell is going on? my dc account is working fine. any help appreciated

Deadeyedave
12.13.2011 , 09:51 PM | #2
What type of graphics card do you have? I had that issue in beta 2 builds ago, and it was because I was using the BF3 beta drivers from AMD.
Zorgrim Kashchei ::: Tempest Group Sergeant :::
Eternal Vigilance ::: Recruitment Thread ::: SWTOR Guild HQ :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Meriki
12.13.2011 , 10:09 PM | #3
Ya check your drivers and make sure you are up to date and ready. Then if it does it again, you might just have an issue with the movie. Let it run for a few and you will likely pop in.
TOR Guides, videos, news, and information on DDMsRealm.com!
Play the Fyxt RPG for free! It combines the easy of digital technology with the fun of a tabletop RPG.

mreeves
12.14.2011 , 08:27 PM | #4
i just bought the dell xps 8300 with an amd 6700. it pisses me off that i've waited and bought a new computer just for the game and it doesn't even work. sorry for the rant but consoles win every time in book.

Restepor
12.14.2011 , 08:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by mreeves View Post
i just bought the dell xps 8300 with an amd 6700. it pisses me off that i've waited and bought a new computer just for the game and it doesn't even work. sorry for the rant but consoles win every time in book.
Got to AMD's Website for some driver updates. Even if you buy a new laptop, it doesn't guarantee that your going to be getting the latest drivers.

mreeves
12.14.2011 , 08:34 PM | #6
i'm not sure how to update the card from their site?

mreeves
12.14.2011 , 08:49 PM | #7
k, it's downloading. hopefully it works

mreeves
12.14.2011 , 08:56 PM | #8
its working! it's working!