Security Question issue SOLVED!! :D

Alasdriel

Hi,

I've seen it. the system of questions is wrong. The answers are saved in DB but not the question. This means that your answers are what pusistes, but the questions do not correspond with them.

There is a method with which I have managed to find the answers you got (difficult if they do not tell us the right questions)

Create another account with your same computer and same browser. Many browsers store the fields of forms to be filled. So when you get to the part where meteis your security questions, clicking 2 times in the fields vuetras show you answers.

Once we have the answers you just have to try each one of them. One of them will.

Once this change your answers (I will ask a security question, you know how) q respond something always ye may remember, "Response1" "Response2" ...

After waiting 30 minutes in the call to stand without nobody answered me ... from a foreign country ... I've had to solve alone.

PLEASE SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM SWTOR !!! i´m a developer... if you need my help hire me xD here the salary is very poor... hehehe

Edited by Alasdriel

• 2 weeks later...