Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50 Flashpoint loot vs difficulty out of line

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Level 50 Flashpoint loot vs difficulty out of line

Fredder
01.20.2012 , 02:24 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayvonuk View Post
Play for fun not for loot, this aint wow.
holy crap!, this is by far the best post ive seen on these forums. PLZ PLZ PLZ keep this up. get rid of the trolls and wow cry babys

ferroz
01.30.2012 , 08:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by cerberias View Post
Good thing they're all piss easy then.
it's kind of silly that the champion mobs (bosses?) often drop greens that aren't as well itemized as the drops I get from standard mobs in illum...

wifeaggro
01.30.2012 , 09:28 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jylian View Post
This is an awesome post which shows that you understand end-game raiding content perfectly.
LOL yes the end game Loot tables and diffculty lvls are ridiculously out of whack . some encounter s are so retardedly easy while others are near broken . the HM fp's rnadom drop endboss is not random it is 75% BH and 24% OP gear 1 % force user.
I

Miothan
01.30.2012 , 10:53 AM | #14
All you need is, a tactic that works for whatever boss you are killing, if you have that, then the boss is easy. There are still bugs precent in hardmode flashpoints that makes it hader than it should be tho so even if you do it 100% correct (as intended) you will still encounter buged content.
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time. ~H.L. Mencken

Thoffs
01.30.2012 , 11:04 AM | #15
There is simply no reason to do normal L50 FPs at the moment except to unlock the hard mode of these FPs. The loot that drops is not even as good as the loot you get from the daily heroics on Belsavis/Ilum (at least those drops are give usable L50/L51 mods and not greens).

Qilz
01.30.2012 , 12:58 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by wifeaggro View Post
LOL yes the end game Loot tables and diffculty lvls are ridiculously out of whack . some encounter s are so retardedly easy while others are near broken . the HM fp's rnadom drop endboss is not random it is 75% BH and 24% OP gear 1 % force user.
Funny. The drop rate I've seen is exactly the opposite. I guess random is random after all.