Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Classes are to easy :/

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Classes are to easy :/

Beansoup
01.30.2012 , 08:52 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lammio View Post
Yeh I played a sniper, but I never had any problems at all. But I intend to roll in teams all the time, cause thats more fun.
But even soloing wasnt very difficult, in my opinion.
i have Biochem so best options and stims all the time with me.
havent played with a sniper in PvP yet, so I might try that first thing
So if you need meds and adrenalin buffs with a team to compete, while other classes can do the same without. I'd say there's a gap in class balance. Let's keep in mind that sniper is pure DPS class with same or less damage output and less mobility and utility (Ie. heals) compared to any other class.
Now, yes I can succeed playing my sniper, but I can do all that and more with Sorc or Merc with less restrains and time consuming procedures to do so and also with more survabilty as well.

Please do try the PVP, it'll be a rude awekening.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

Lammio
01.30.2012 , 09:02 AM | #12
Hmhm you got a point there, but its not that i reroll an other char, cause i cant make it anymore with it. but rerolling an other class cause I cant skill enough in a class is weak as hell, so i dont do that. only takes me longer to master a class.

Will go in PvP asap to see how that works. thanks for replying Beansoup!
Soon back! Hope to see all my friends ingame.

Beansoup
01.30.2012 , 09:16 AM | #13
I'd like to play this class. I really really do! The problem is that you get nothing out of it when juxtapostioned to other classes, only restrictions and gimps to overcome. Like someone said on another thread "the class should be re-named as masochist".
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

miliways
01.30.2012 , 12:52 PM | #14
Ranged classes are FAR, FAAAR easier than melee classes in this game.

Try a jedi if you think things are too easy. That'll change your opinion fast.

If somehow that is still too easy, play Sentinel/Marauder. The most complex class to master by far, I have all 4 of my action bars full and keybound and I use them all during pvp. Its nuts.

If somehow that still isn't hard enough for you, then roll a new char and DON'T pick your AC. People have tested and while hard, you can level to 50 as a base class. There's a new challenge for ya :P