Flashpoint Loot - All the same stats?

We did the Call to Arms quest last night - the first flashpoint where you have to go and take over the ship before going off to the Foundry. Me as SW Jugg tank, two SI's on dps and a BH healing. Without fail, every main boss loot drop was an item for the BH. The only exception was the chest after the final boss encounter which contained a BH item and a Light sabre for me.

We have noticed this on several flashpoint runs prior to this. It's almost like the AI chooses which of the 4 classes to pimp out with loot on entry to the flashpoint and that's it. Surely the loot table is not set by he who enters the flashpoint first?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, yet again, Hammer Station last night and 99% of the loot drops until the last boss had Aim on. Certainly all the boss drops were Aim anyway. It's not always Aim it could be Str/End or End/Cun or whatever but it does always seem to be a fixed type of stat for every loot drop except the final boss.

This one dimensional loot stats feature has happened every time I have been in a Flashpoint to the best of my knowledge so it must be a bug or a design feature. It has gone way beyond coincidental now.

On our server Rep side. Seems to be Smuggler and Trooper gear always

It took one of our primary healers 20 runs of FE to get his chest. Funny cause most of his Smuggler and Trooper companions are wearing Columi Chests now.

Heck we did a Koan and did not have 1 Smuggler in our group and 2 Smuggler hats drop. So my companion is wearing a Columi hat now.

It seems on our side. Knights, Smugglers, and Troopers gear drops in buckets.

I mean we have Knight that is full Columi in 1 week of HM and Ops.

Even our first Rakata drops were troopers.

Edited by Rejectoo