Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"There is currently no active subscription for this Account"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
"There is currently no active subscription for this Account"

steamguard
12.13.2011 , 09:21 AM | #11
I also get the message that There is no active subscription for this account. Origin has nothing to do with this. I spoke to their customer support on the phone. That is on Biowares end. And when I finally got hold of Biowares support. They told me, that I have to wait, until I receive the invitation e-mail from them. So thats what I am waiting for right now.
As a precaution. I ordered Murphys Law. (All 5 seasons) So that I have something to do. While waiting for the e-mail.
Magnus (Sweden)

moiraesfate
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Amien View Post
I'm a bit confused as to this message I get in the launcher, the play button is greyed out also, which I figure is simply from not getting in yet (I have no problem waiting for it if I get in at all :P).

What confuses me is there is a link that says "Activate your account here"
When I click on the link it asks for a product key, Is this the product key Origin will send out the 16th?

Also, When my turn for early access comes around (If at all) Will I be able to play with this error message up?
That will go away once you get your email from Bioware and enter the code into your account. Chill. You'll get in when you get in, until then everyone has that notice.